BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love this Gel! I use it almost daily on top of the gimme Brow from benefit, I use a light hand with the Gimme Brow so this helps to really set it without being heavy on the color product. Has great staying power through the day with both products on.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This is my favorite brow gel! It lasts so long in terms of the product and wears long as well. Not too heavy and separate the hairs evenly while not clumping. I have used the drug store ones and nothing compares. I have not found a better brow gel so far!
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
One if the best clear gels I have ever used. Easy to use and it really holds. I have repurchase this a few times. If you don’t like that string hold, this isn’t for you. But for all you people who likes to tame and brush up your brows hair, it is a must
Caitlin K.
Very good brow gel. The brush is a little big and bulky that's why I'm giving it a 4/5. The hold is great and really does hold your brows in place all day. It goes on clear and dries clear. No flakes.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
Gets flaky when it dries. It’s pretty expensive, so I think you use the NYX clear brow gel for less than half the price and it doesn’t flake like that. I will not be buying again. I recommend the NYX one far better than this one and it doesn’t break the bank.
Kristen C.
This product is wonderful! It's like super glue for your eyebrows! It keeps them in place all day, but it's also easy to remove at the end of the day. I would definitely repurchase this product and actually need a new one now! In love with this!
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
This is like a setting spray for your brows to stay on all day. At first it makes your brows feel stiff but after a few minutes you forget about it and your brow hairs stay down in place all day long! It’s not waterproof though!!! But totally recommend it!
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
First of all, Jaclyn Hill recommended this in one of her videos so I’d thought I’d give it a try and it is hands down the best. It keeps those wispy brows in place and makes your brows look less painted on after you’ve filled in. The price is not that bad as well for being a higher end product.
Austin V.
My daily brow gel! I like to use this on the front of my brow and pair it with Maybelline Precise Brow on the tail. Works really really well and lasts a long time because you need so little! Will repurchase but doubt I will need to for a long while
Erica P.
This is an ultimate beauty must! After creating the perfect brow I apply this and it keep my brows in place all day and night long! I love that it’s clear and does not alter any color applied. I also love that it keeps my eyebrow hair in place.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!