BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1912)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Fereshte G.
Baltimore
I have thick eyebrows and really need sth to keep it in a good shape. This colorless gel is the only pdt that I use for my eyebrows and it truely did its job very well. I used it for more than one year, not only didn't cause eyebrows hair loss, also help me to have a nicer eyebrows.
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is fantastic. I don’t have very thick eyebrows at all so I rely a lot on makeup to make them look good. After I’m done I swipe my brow hairs (what little I do have) upward with this. Though most of my brows are makeup, this makes them appear more natural. I have tried so many brands of brow gel but this still remains my favorite.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
My holy grail brow gel! I've tried others but always come back to this. I normally pick it up at Sephora. Super easy to use, as the wand is an even size and doesn't deposit a lot of product. It literally slicks down your brow hairs and locks them in place, without feeling crunchy.
Melissa D.
Best brow gel I've ever tried and I've tried a ton. It's super holding so your brows stay in place. I also use this in my baby hairs so I go through it pretty fast. I really wish it came in a larger size!
Valerie J.
I use this product every single day. It’s my must have everywhere I go. When I don’t wear makeup I make sure to at least set my eyebrows so that I look a little more put together. Eyebrows make it break your face in my opinion and this stuff does the job at keeping them in place
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
I have purchased this stuff once and NEED to get it again soon because I am out. The gel really keeps my brows in place all day and doesn’t leave any white flakes like some drug store brands do after a while. If you need something to keep the brows on point, this is what you need.
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
Something SO simple, yet SO necessary. This is part of my everyday routine, because it keeps these crazy brows in-line. I first received a sample of this product through Birchbox, but purchased the full size at Sephora when it ran out (which took quite awhile.) 100% recommend.
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
I got this as a sample with an Ulta order and was so excited because I've only heard good things about ABH brow products. I was absolutely not dissapointed. My brows stayed PUT through EVERYTHING. They were still on, very well, after 6+ hours of constant swearing at work too.
Jadiena D.
Obsessed, that the only word I can describe it. I use it daily without anything else in my brows. And they look great. It’s a little bit expensive but it last a long time and it’s worth it. Trust me. I recommended 100%z
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I love this stuff!  It does not flake (that is HUGE) or look wet.  It holds brow hairs in place and does not interfere with brown powder when you apply the gel over it.  This is the only brow gel I have used in several years because it really works the best.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!