BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1907)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Yaritza O.
This is my go to brow gel!! It keeps my brows in place ALL day and it's lasted me soooo long! I love using this even while wearing no make up I have nothing bad to say about this product I will be repurchasing in the future
Becky F.
Snellville, GA
I love this product. My eyebrows stay in place. The packaging is great. I have used eyebrow gel for years - one of my beauty must haves - the packaging was my number 1 reason for initially purchasing. I will repurchase.
Evealyyn R.
I can not explain how good this brow gel is!!
It's so good at keeping my brows tamed and looking good all day and all night!! I've already bought it 3 times and I got my sisters and mother hooked already! Definitely recommend this brow gel!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I like to add a gel to my brows to hold them in place after filling them and this is the best clear gel I've tried. It holds your brows in place all day so after putting all that work into getting them perfect you dont have to worry about them messing up! It comes with a lot of product so it will last a long time and the perfect amount comes out on the wand each time.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Best eyebrow gel ever!!! I purchased this eyebrow gel from Macys.com and I love it. My brows stay in place and don't smug. I have long lasting brows until it's time to remove my makeup. I would recommend this product.
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
I think it smells a little weird. A little over priced. But I had a coupon and ran out of my sample. The grow gel stays on all day and makes my brows stay on place. I typically fill in my brows so it also helps with he clot staying on. I would recommend.
Veronica R.
Aurora
This is a great product for your brows. It's a gel and it keeps your eyebrows in control. I use this every time I do my eyebrows because then they go out of control and I don't know what to do with them and I be trying to fix them. Plus there is variety of different colors of this eyebrow gel. #great
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
For a clear brow gel that only has one purpose, I still swear by this stuff! It's the perfect finishing touch after applying my other bros products and it keeps my brows looking fresh and fierce literally all day! Even for the price, I would recommend this product if you have full brows like I do.
Vee T.
This was so disappointing for me. I am new to owning ABH products, and this came as a sample when I got the mario palette. It definitely holds the brows in place, but it has that hard hairspray like texture that I do not like. I prefer my brows to be touchable if that makes sense, but this makes them hard as rocks.
Taylor C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this brow gel! It does hold my brows together and doesn’t smear any other products I’ve used. I got it as a sample and bought the full size after because I liked it so much! It definitely holds better than other brands I have tried before. I would reccomend to anyone looking for a brow gel.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!