BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Stop what you're doing and buy this girl! I've been using this forever now and I can't get away. A little pricey for a brow gel but I use it everyday! Your brows will LAST! All day, all night, your brows will last thru a hurricane I swear! It makes the front of my brows stand up how I want, it doesn't get a weird crunchy feeling. I love this SO much!
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
Amazing product to tame your brows! I swear by this gel to keep everything in one place and looking neat. My eyebrows are usually all over the place if I do not use this product. I love the application and it has a long lasting effect on the brows.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
BEST eyebrow gel ever! It does not move my brow hairs whatsoever. My eyebrow hairs are long and thick and it's always been difficult for me to find a gel that keeps it in place all day, with this one I don't have to worry at all. I would say if you don't like the feel of your eyebrows kind of hard from gel then you won't like this product
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
For sure my favorite brow gel! The consistency holds up well over time and it's stays clear well too even after using it every day. I had a sample size and i love it so much I started buying the full size. The price isn't low cost but it's worth it. I switch up between 2 brow gels I like so I can make this last a bit longer before buying more
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
This is the only brow gel I have used so I can't compare it to anything else. With that being said this does what it's supposed to do...which is to keep your brow in place all day long. I have noticed that whenever I don't use it my brow fades through out the day and that's not a good look. Good buy
Claire S.
This is the best eyebrow gel Ive ever used. It keeps my eyebrow hairs in place for the whole day, unlike other brow gels. It also doesnt move around any of the product whatsoever, so its really an amazing product! Definitely worth the splurge!
Heather B.
It seems like to much to spend on brow gel but when I say that this is the best I mean it. I've tried so many others that were cheaper and even broke me out.I always come back to this. Doesn't cake up, won't flake off, doesn't get crusty at all... etc. I love this brand. Well worth it lasts for a while with no smell or color.
Emily A.
I love the ABH Clear Brow Gel -- it's the finishing touch for my brows, not matter what other product(s) I've used on them. This sets your eyebrows and product, without making your eyebrow hairs stiff or hard. It dries down completely matte, leaving your brows looking perfectly groomed.

I will always repurchase this!
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I really enjoy using this product on my brows as I have skimpy, patchy brows. Color matches good. My only complaint is the brow tip brush is way too fat, making it easy to catch baby hairs that you don't want colored. I got the brunette shade but may use the clear one next time for that reason. Has a really good hold on brow hairs that don't want to be tamed. Will repurchase.
Hailey A.
Marshall, TX
I absolutely love this product. It holds my eyebrows in the the place I want all day. It doesn't flake at all. I play volleyball and I cheer for now but when I was played, it has stayed on and my eyebrows have never smeared.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!