BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1912)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
This brow gel did a great job of keeping my brows in place, but I didn't like how it felt once dried down. It made my brows feel very crunchy which I really disliked. I much prefer the benefit brow gel as it was not crunchy at all, and was at the same price point.
Kirsten L.
Best setting gel for brows!! They leave my brows feeling stiff but in the best way possible. They're not so hard that they look/feel gross - more like nothing will make them budge. No smearing or fading for the entire day and a little brush/swipe goes a long way!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Yes mama! This brow gel is perfection for my big bushy brows. It works beautifully with the dip brow, but one days that I don’t fill in my brows this gel does the trick. It will be my brows in check all day, if you have unruliness in the brow department you need this brow gel. And if packaging is where your heart is, then this is your baby because it has sleek packaging that I adore.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
This product definitely does what it says. It is like clear cement for your brows and they won't smudge, budge or move. Ulta does have a dup and it is just the Ulta brand clear brow gel. You save about $12 and I feel get the same results. If may not be as stiff but I personally like that because it seems more "natural" with my brows still not moving.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
This is a good product. I normally never put on any brow gel, I just fill in my brows with a brow pencil. The gel help my brow shape stay in place. It didn't leave my eyebrows feeling too hard. I would purchase this product again.
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
Amazing product to tame your brows! I swear by this gel to keep everything in one place and looking neat. My eyebrows are usually all over the place if I do not use this product. I love the application and it has a long lasting effect on the brows.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
BEST eyebrow gel ever! It does not move my brow hairs whatsoever. My eyebrow hairs are long and thick and it's always been difficult for me to find a gel that keeps it in place all day, with this one I don't have to worry at all. I would say if you don't like the feel of your eyebrows kind of hard from gel then you won't like this product
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Stop what you're doing and buy this girl! I've been using this forever now and I can't get away. A little pricey for a brow gel but I use it everyday! Your brows will LAST! All day, all night, your brows will last thru a hurricane I swear! It makes the front of my brows stand up how I want, it doesn't get a weird crunchy feeling. I love this SO much!
Ally S.
This stuff sure does its job. Locks your eyebrow hairs right in my place and they dont move all day! Feels like theyre hairsprayed down. I love this stuff because its easy application and you never run out of it! Theres so much of it so it's definitely worth the price. Ive probably had mine for two years now and still havent ran out or even close to it!
Natasha N.
Sarasota, FL
I have super light eyebrows so I fill them in with an ABH brow pencil but some of my hairs are long and this helps keep them in place. It also helps keep the makeup in my eyebrows and allows me not to worry if I accidentally touch my eyebrow because it won't smudge!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!