BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
Alright, I always thought gelling my eyebrows was a ridiculous idea, but honestly, I don't know what I would do without this product! It is probably one of my all time favorite necessities. All of my eyebrow hairs are long and tend to curve. This gel really gets them into a place where I want them and it holds all day! Even while walking through the rain. I really recommend this to anyone with naturally thick eyebrows that just wants to tame them a little. I use this every day in my routine. Love love love!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I have three of them. I will say as you use them they begin to look a little gross, especially if you start with using powder in your brows. It begins to cake up and turn the brow gel ashy. I have very thick hair d so this gel doesn't always have the man power to keep them tamed. I do have to go over with a wax so I think what's the point of the gel. I probably will not buy another gel. It's over priced and I could find one equal in a drug store brand. I just don't think brow gel works for me.
Katherine G.
I bought this when I first started doing my brows on a daily basis but absolutely hated it. I have full and bushy brows (that I love) but every single time I moved my face, even to smile, I could feel the gel that literally cemented my brows into place. I actually returned it (to Ulta, where I bought it) and instead bought a different brow gel with less dramatic of a hold for under $5. I also felt weird spending $22 on something that can be accomplished for way less and (if I'm ever desperate) with hairspray and a spoolie. If you have sparse brows, maybe this will work for you.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my go to product for any type of look that I am trying to create.  I am obsessed with how easy I can use it and it gives me a very natural look that lasts throughout the day.  I recommend this product if you are wanting a natural brow look.  I personally am not an expert and just beginning to explore the beauty world and this was a very easy product for me to use and see a different as well.  I will use it just by itself or top it over any of my other brow products and I am never disappointed. Great buy.
Evelina L.
Orland park , IL
This is my go to literally no matter what!!! Even if I don't wear any make up I apply this and brush my eyebrows... It does WONDERS! Once I brush my eyebrows (w/o actual dip brow) it's like a whole new face. Brushed eye brows are keyyyy ladies! Makes everything look better. It also lasts a long time which is my favvvv! Absolutely get this! Also, I know I preach about organic products but I'm finding it very difficult to get rid of this product because I just love it so much!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I haven't used many brow gels so I can't really compare this to other products but I really like this. It's more of a thicker gel base in a mascara tubing kinda deal and you just swish it on your brows to make them stay in place. When it dries it makes my brows look like they're naturally this amazing and I think it also helps my brow products stay on longer. I have purchased two of these clear brow gels and I think they are worth the money to make your brows look extra flawless!
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
This is the BEST eyebrow gel that I have ever used!!! I received a sample in my Play! By Sephora box and used every last drop. Then I realized that it is very expensive and tried to find a dupe. I have tried tons and tons of brow gels, but none of them compare to this one. I will be repurchasing it soon.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
This brow gel is AMAZING!!!! It is by far the best out of all the ones that I have tried. I use this product every time I do my makeup because it keeps my brows in place ALL DAY and it doesn't alter the color of the brow products that you put underneath, which I find that some other brow gels do. I will say that it does make my eyebrows feel a little crunchy, but it definitely keeps my brow hairs in place, so I don't really mind the feeling.
Amanda H.
I love this so much if I’m just feeling lazy one morning I can just put it on over your eyebrows and call it good or you can put it over your masterpiece of an eyebrow.
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
Absolute favorite brow gel. It keeps my brows in place ALL day long but does not make my eye brows feel like I have anything on them which is what I hated with other brow gels. I also really love the packaging since several others that I’ve tried are clear and start looking gunky pretty quickly. (I know these get like that too, but I like that you can’t visually see it.) have re purchased several times and will continue to do so.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!