BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1912)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Karina M.
Vista, CA
it is the only brow gel that keeps my eyebrows in place. it’s beautiful and has a funky smell at first but it’s my holy grail. use it every day. worth the price.
Jennifer G.
Bauxite, AR
I have long eyebrows that have to constantly be trimmed so finding a product to tame them can be super hard.

I got this as a sample in one of my box subscriptions. Honestly I put it to the side for a while because I did not have a lot of faith in clear brow products. I previously used several drugstore varieties and they held for an hour or so then basically it was like I had nothing on.

I tried this after using my eyebrow pencil and it really held the shape all day long.

I even tried this without color when I did not feel like using a pencil and again it was great for holding the shape.
lana k.
i love this product! it definitely helps me keep my stray hairs from
my eyebrows and i bought mine on sale from ulta it was such a good price and i love it so much!! i love how it is clear too and no tint.
Sarah J.
Blacksburg, VA
WORKS EXTREMELT WELL. Holds my eyebrows in place for the whole day- works really well if you use powder for your brows because it acts like a gel. Product lasts for a long time too. Is clear and thick texture
Jenny S.
This product is so amazing! It’s long lasting and it doesn’t make my brows look wet or waxy. I would love to try this product out again. I never had this brow product myself I would always use my friends so it would be nice to sometime get my own! Thanks so much. 10/10 😍
Myra H.
This brow gel makes your brows stay in place all day! I love how once this is applied my brows just look even more tailored and beautiful. It does make the brows feel a little hard, so when removing this it's a strange feeling that I still haven't gotten used to but it doesn't hurt or anything. I still want to find a gel that holds my brows in place without them feeling like there's glue on them, but this is a good gel and I don't worry about accidentally messing up my brows throughout the day when I set my brows with this gel.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have long, curl brow hairs so this comes in handy when I beat my face. It lays my hairs down for the day so I don't worry and I know my brows are always slayed.
My only complaint is that even brand new, the brush feels dry on my brows and I have to press alittle more firmly to KNOW I have product on my brows. I'd like to see more gel in the tube or a brush that's a little smaller. It seem like all of the product is collected in the dead core of the brush so of your hairs aren't long enough, you can't get any gel on them.
Brittney H.
I bought this product a few months back and I probably use it everyday! I use it on the days I just want to control my eyebrows and not put any other product in them or I use it on-top of other brow products to hold it all in! It feels like a thin gel for your eyebrows! The spooly on the end of it make it easy to brush through your eyebrows! I only gave it four stars though because I never tried another brow gel to compare it to so I do not know if it is the best one of its kind! Also for just brow gel the $22 price tag seems a bit high.
Kylie j.
Maryland
I love this so much. I unfortunately ran out of this but I will repurchase this. It leaves your eyebrows in place all day. And if your someone like me that’s all you put on them .
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Not a terrible brow gel, but definitely not my favorite.

I found that no matter how little I applied, this gel always dries very visible and made my bros crunchy looking. Also, the spoolie isn’t very conducive for thinner brows, and you’re inevitably going to get brow gel on places other than your brows when applying.

The pros are that this tube lasts a long time and the gel doesn’t flake off during the day. So it’s got good things about it,...

But I won’t be purchasing this again. I’ve been using Benefit Cosmetics Ready, Set, Brow 24-Hour Setting Gel 0.23 oz recently and love it so much more!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!