BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1909)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I absolutely live this brow gel
-doesn’t feel crunchy
-dries very quickly
-very goof price point
- it works very well over brow pencil or gel
- packaging is pretty
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
My favorite eyebrow gel. Keeps my brows in place all day long. Works really well with all of my other brow products, doesn't move them around or anything like that.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
Very nice keeps all the hairs in place and doesn’t make them look crusty or stiff. Very similar to the clear Maybelline mascara which is much cheaper and can be found at the drugstore
Jailyne R.
Modesto
I love this product it helps keep my eyebrows in place throughout the whole day ! I've only used the sample size but I'll most Definitely be purchasing the full size
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
I have been using it for a while now and i love it. It’s a really good brow gel and if you have of a more fuller/thicker eyebrow. It helps to keep hairs in place
Nicole A.
Like glue! Use it almost everyday and my brows don’t move at all! I received this as a gift so I’m not sure on price but when I run out I will definitely repurchase
Christina D.
The BEST brow gel on the market. Pricy but worth it in my opinion. This really locks your brow hairs in place and makes whatever brow product used waterproof, smudge proof.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
I received a sample of this and I was very excited since I have never tried any Anastasia Products before. I find this gel to be just okay. I have fairly full brows to begin with, so I usually just use a brow gel to keep them in place and that's all. This is VERY good for keeping your eyebrows in place, this product is has a lot of strength in holding your brows where you set them. However, I find that everytime I use this my eyebrows become crunchy (even when I wipe off the product). And my least favorite thing is that this gel makes my eyebrows "shiny" from the gel. And the shine doesn't go away until I remove my makeup at night.
Mailee B.
Columbus, GA
Being someone who has curly hair, my eyebrows have a tendency to curl sometimes as well. This eyebrow gel helped to keep everything in place, and lasted all day!
Karina M.
Vista, CA
it is the only brow gel that keeps my eyebrows in place. it’s beautiful and has a funky smell at first but it’s my holy grail. use it every day. worth the price.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!