BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1910)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is a no frills product, but definitely gets the job done! I vastly prefer a clear gel to colored ones. Not because I have real eyebrows (I don’t) but because I prefer using other products for color and setting the few hairs that I do have with this. I have tried a few other gels and they either didn’t hold or flaked. This gel has been my go to brow gel for years!
Marissa M.
S Plainfield, NJ
My go-to brow gel! It keeps my brow hairs in place all day without leaving them feeling crunchy. A little goes a long way for me, and it does not leave a visible cast/color when it dries. I’m a little bothered by the price point ($22), but I really can’t say anything negative about this brow gel. I haven’t found anything like it from drugstore to high-end makeup. This truly does something special for my brows!
Ashlee H.
If you want your eyebrows to stay in place look no further. I love a feather brow look but on their own my brow hairs don’t really want to stay up. With this though they stay up literally all day and look amazing! Your brows will feel crunchy but they don’t look it so as long as you are ok with that this product is by far the best clear gel on the market.
Melony T.
Phoenix
This works great!!! It’s the secret to getting natural looking brows, even if they are heavily filled in! I use this after I’ve completely filled in my brows, and I can really set my brow hairs exactly where I want them thanks to this product! The finished look is perfect!
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
This is okay. It helps my brow hair stay in place somewhat, I guess...? But not for very long. I bought this a while ago because everyone was saying it was like “hairspray for your brows”. I strongly disagree.
I’m going to be trying the Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter when this runs out. That one looks like it actually sets the brows like hairspray!
Myranda C.
This is the best eyebrow gel I’ve ever used. For a while, I was using an inexpensive one from Essence and it worked OKAY but this one was definitely a game changer. It does make my brows feel a little crusty if I use too much but that just shows you how much it HOLDS. I highly recommend this if you really need to control or set your brows!
Brianna K.
the BEST brow gel I’ve ever used! Keeps my brows in place all day and no other brow gel has been able to tame my brows the way this one does! I love that it’s a clear product because it doesn’t make my eyebrows look too bold on the days I wear less makeup. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a really good brow gel!
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This keeps my brows down all day. I don’t have thick or a lot of hairs but it helps blend in when I fill them in. It’s pretty easy to apply and you just need one good glide. I’d recommend more for people with thicker brows though and there’s a regular version that I think is better for people with thinner and less full brows
Danielle L.
Hagerstown
This will hold your brows in place forever!! I have very thick hair on my brows and they don’t go in the direction you put them. This gel is a life saver. I love that it’s clear because the colored ones make my brows too thick and they look strange. I have tried several gels and this is the only one that works this well.
Jada T.
This stuff is SO bomb! It keeps my brows in place. But I think mine is getting old ... because it’s not as good as it was when I first got it. Like it’ll keep them in place for a while but at the end of the day I’ll see a hair out of place. Which sucks but it’s only doing that because it’s old now lol. When it’s new it’s BOMB!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!