BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1915)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Talia B.
Nj
It was alright a little stiff I would not buy this product for all the money it really isn’t worth it. The bottle also felt a Little cheep so over all this was a hard no I was going to return it but I already opened it and didn’t really feel like going back to the store
Massiel O.
Bronx, NY
love this to set my bushy eyebrows. i don't know fill in my brows but love than to look super put together and clear and this clear gel sets my brows perfectly. it doesn't move or flake through the day, i highly recommended
Alexis B.
Bergenfield , NJ
I love this clear brow gel! After building the eyebrow, I go over my hairs with this gel. This gel thickens your eyebrow hairs to make your eyebrows look thicker and more natural! I would buy this again and recommend to a friend!
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
The best eyebrow gel ever! It keeps your eyebrow hairs in place all day. It also helps set the product that you used to fill in your brows and its clear so it doesn’t make your brows look even darker like other tinted brow gels do.
Daresha P.
This really made my brows stay in place and dispersed the brow product better to make it look more natural. I do think I can do without it as I was doing so before and now I forget to apply it, so I also dont think it’s worth as much as it is.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
This is great to to keep those brows tame and in place. It's clear so you can't tell you're using anything and it's super easy to work with. No flaky residue like some others I've tried and you only need a little bit, go sparingly.
Carla S.
sioux city, IA
For those crazy eyebrow hairs that won't be tamed this is the go to product to keep them in place I have had the same tube for 6 mths and still works amazing for a night out so my hairs don't go Differnt direction I gt mine at sephora for 20.00 and its my go to when doing my brows
Nikki T.
Iowa City
LOVE this stuff. I use it every day after penciling in my brows and my hairs stay in place all day. I only bought a full size after getting a Sephora sample size with my beauty insider points. I notice a huge difference when I don't use this to set my brows.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This product is pretty average. Here isn’t a lot of uses in it, but it isn’t sticky, and it is long lasting. I use this product pretty much every single day. It is a bit pricy and I would prob just stick to my mayballine one.
Abigail S.
Houston
Oh my god!!! My eyebrows are so bushy and this is the ONLY eyebrow gel that can tame them down!! I love this gel it seriously is the best! I don’t like the strong smell but I’ll deal with it so I can have some good eyebrows.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!