BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Lynsey H.
Fredericton, NB
Love Love Love this! Best brow gel ever. It's a little pricey but defiantly worth it. My eyebrows always stay in place when I use this!
Rebecca C.
Kinda expensive but great product, I received a sample size from Sephora and I like it but drugstore versions are probs just as good.
Rafah z.
Riyadh, I dont have
The eyebrow hair is naturally and beautifully formed so that it is easy to draw the eyebrows naturally and give it to the eyebrows
Eden M.
Amazing !!! Helps to keep your eyebrow hairs in tact all day! I use this makeup product any time I do my eyebrows, it works wonders
Rachelle B.
Windsor
This is a very good brow gel if you are going to keep it on for a while. It definitely lasts for an entire night. No complaints!
Cindy B.
Balmoral
This locks in your brows for the day. I didn’t know I needed that until I try it. Very easy to use and it has a good brush on it.
Ciera Jewel C.
Windsor, ON
This product let's my brows stay in place all day! I like how it is clear so i cannot mess up. I like that I can wear it alone
Shaheena K.
I really LOVE this product! It lasts the entire day, it controls my crazy brows and it's easy to use!
I highly recommend it ...
Sophie S.
Wollongong
Awesome. Sticks my eyebrows down like glue. Lasts ages too. Doesn’t look weird when it’s on and doesn’t have ANY colour to it.
Noemie B.
Trois, QC
This brow gel is amazing to place and set your eyebrows!! I use it every time I do my eyebrows and it is really easy to use!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!