BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1915)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Carolyn F.
Timmins, ON
Best thing of life!! This stuff actually saved my eyebrows' life! My brows went from wild to tamed and looking actually really good! It is so easy to use and it doesn't smear off so that's a bonus! It's a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it :)
Nina V.
York, ON
This is a phenomenal eye brow gel. It has a nice consistency that doesn't clump up on your brow and the spookiest smoothed out the hairs in the direction you would like. I would purchase again as a sample as to prevent gunking up in the tube. Good to use on the go if you already have brows
Meaghan S.
Stellarton , NS
This is an unreal product, I swear by it. I use a brow pencil first, I cant remember the brand but I go it in an ipsy bag one month. I fill my brows in with that then lay a layer of this over top and my brows stay put for days. Love it!
Char D.
Love how effective this product is, it completely glues your brows in place all day. Super easy to use, and packaging is great. Only downside is the smell: it smells very strongly like chemicals or glue. Would still recommend it though!
Ameria O.
This stuff right here is like super glue for your eyebrows. My favorite brow gel. I'm on my 3rd tube of this product. Highly recommend for long wear makeup wearers. Can't go wrong with the price either.
Kaylee W.
My eyebrows don't move when I run it through my brows. They make my eyebrows stay nice all day and it's a good value for what you get. The packaging is bomb af and I would so recommend it to a friend.
Susan H.
This stuff is really great for taming unruly brows and random stray hairs. It doesn't make your brows crunchy or stiff like other brow gels tend to do and lasts all day. It is on the more expensive side however you really don't need a lot of product so it balances out.
Maryam D.
Merseyside , Birkenhead
Simply amazing. This product makes my eyebrows look more crisp. With this product on, my eyebrows become instantly waterproof, smudge free and lasts all day! Love it.
Sydney T.
THIS BROW GEL IS GOALLLLLLLLS GIRL!!!100% recommend to everybody...eyebrows on fleek da fuq cuz damn...this gel put them in place and keeps them in place baby...my eyebrows have never ever looked soooo good...this product is great!!!!!!!
Pamela R.
Hong Kong
This eyebrow gel is amazing!! It held my brows in place. Although it's a bit pricey for a gel, I recommend it for snatching your brows! The gel is also very lightweight so feels like you're not wearing anything.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!