BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1911)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
I don't trim my eyebrow hair....I just let them grow, however, I do thread where necessary. This clear gel is such a great addition to my makeup collection. On days where I don't want to do my brows, I put on the clear gel and I'm good to go. The formula lasts all day and doesn't dry up.
odessa d.
Toronto, ON
This is my holy grail all time favorite brow gel and i will never use anything else ever again. I have tried almost every brow gel out there and no other comes even close to being as good as this one. if you have very unruly brows i highly recommend!
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
A must-have for anyone who is especially particular about their eyebrows. I use this as the final step when I'm done drawing on my eyebrows. The formula is not too stiff (like hair gel) and applies great. It also lasts a long time! I've tried other brands of eyebrow gel and they do not compare to this one.
Tessy M.
Esch-Sur-Alzette
This Eyebrow Gel is my HOLY GRAIL to hold my eyebrows in place! I never found a gel that was stronger than this one. I have really wild brows especially at the end of my brow, this product keeps my hair tamed and nicely throughout the day! I already used up 4 or 5 of these in total.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
This stuff is amazing! It keeps your brows in place all day. Sometimes when I don't feel like filling in my brows, I use this to tame and shape. I've tried other brands, but this is by far the best clear brow gel, it's worth the splurge!
Sarah A.
Langdon
My brows do not go anywhere with this. It holds in place being wind proof (where I live that means a lot) It defiantly does what it says it will I think its well worth the price. I use it with a brow pencil and its great for any brow style I desire! Its my go to and I use it almost every day!!
Carolyn F.
Timmins, ON
Best thing of life!! This stuff actually saved my eyebrows' life! My brows went from wild to tamed and looking actually really good! It is so easy to use and it doesn't smear off so that's a bonus! It's a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it :)
Nina V.
York, ON
This is a phenomenal eye brow gel. It has a nice consistency that doesn't clump up on your brow and the spookiest smoothed out the hairs in the direction you would like. I would purchase again as a sample as to prevent gunking up in the tube. Good to use on the go if you already have brows
Meaghan S.
Stellarton , NS
This is an unreal product, I swear by it. I use a brow pencil first, I cant remember the brand but I go it in an ipsy bag one month. I fill my brows in with that then lay a layer of this over top and my brows stay put for days. Love it!
Ameria O.
This stuff right here is like super glue for your eyebrows. My favorite brow gel. I'm on my 3rd tube of this product. Highly recommend for long wear makeup wearers. Can't go wrong with the price either.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!