BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I'm actually terrible at filling in my brows and if I even tried to use the pomade my eyebrows would look like blocks. The Brow Definer is the first product that makes it super easy for me to do my eyebrows and get a naturally filled eyebrow. If you stroke up with flat on your eyebrow from the bottom of your eyebrow up and then for the arc use the sharper point it looks perfect! For girls who are having a harder time and want a natural look, I recommend it!
imane m.
It is a very wonderful mascara as it does not clog in the eyelashes and gives it a beautiful shape and strong strength that, this Mascara of the brand Anastasia Beverly Hills very liking me and I advise girls and use it even the wemen because we need a high quality makeup like thisi brand to be more natural and beauty 😍😍
Eden P.
County Durham, West Cornforth
received this as a sample from BeautyBay and I can’t stop using it! I use it every day to set my brows after using dipbrow and it works so well, it’s so good compared to other gels as it actually sets them in place without taking any product off, will be buying the full size one as I can’t live without it now.
Didn't like this product. I have used the benefit one before which is not as expensive and it has lasted me so much longer and is all over better. This one dried out after a week and wouldn't buy again. It's a no from me and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I would recommend the benefit one over this.
Nikki S.
Hampshire
Meh. It is good at setting the brows in place, however I don't like my eyebrows feeling rock-solid which this product does. I also tend to smudge my brows when using this and I like the defined look so this can put me off. Probably not going to repurchase but not the worst eyebrow gel out there
Marta L.
It's an overall good gel, there's not much too much to  complain about. It has a nice applicatior and a little bit goes a long way. I've had the same tube for a long time and theres no need for a restock yet! Its not mindblowingly good but it's good if you need a brow gel that will do it's job.
Brittany D.
This is awesome! I love this to finish off my brows. It helps my brows stay put all day. It's like crazy glue for brows without the stickiness or stiffness. The brush is the perfect size. I recommend to everyone who does their brows! Anastasia Brow Gel For Eyebrow Control
Andrea A.
Thunder Bay, ON
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel is perfect for keeping your brows in place, It's like a hairspray for your brows without them looking clumpy or falling back down. You can use it alone or on top of other brow products and they will look flawless! Definitely a product you oughta try!
Stephanie Z.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Such an amazing product for keeping your brow hairs tamed and in place! The wand makes it so easy to use and this product lasts all day on me. You get a lot of product for what you are paying for and I highly recommend this brow gel!
Angie M.
Winnipeg, OH
One of my holy grail products! My brows are already prominent so all I do is fill them in with some powder and set them with ABH's brow gel. The brow gel dries down to a very natural finish and helps my brows to stay in place all day. Would definitely recommend!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!