BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1907)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Sam A.
LOVE THIS i have it in minis and full size this is like hairspray for your brows ive tried other products but always end up coming back to this brow gel well worth the money
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
I am obsessed with this clear brow gel!! I keep it in my purse and mainly use it to tame my baby hairs!! It works like a charm and never gets crunchy or yucky looking!
Narimene C.
I'm actually terrible at filling in my brows and if I even tried to use the pomade my eyebrows would look like blocks. The Brow Definer is the first product that makes it super easy for me to do my eyebrows and get a naturally filled eyebrow. If you stroke up with flat on your eyebrow from the bottom of your eyebrow up and then for the arc use the sharper point it looks perfect! For girls who are having a harder time and want a natural look, I recommend it!
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
It’s one of my favourite products I use on my non daily make up
I use it in every special occasion I have
It’s affordable for the price and highly recommendable to everyone
member-3f626
I have long eyebrow hairs and this stuff keeps it locked in place all day until I wash it off. It’s literally super glue for your brows but not in a bad way. It does the job so well. I love this.
Hannah B.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I finally gave in to purchasing this brow gel and I 100% do not regret it! While the price point is a little high for the amount of product you get, its SO worth it. It completely seals my brows in place and they do not move all day, which is a difficult task given my truly brows and high brow standards. Its waterproof too, which is ideal for the humid summer! Fab everyday product and I highly recommend - its so much better than any other brow gel I've tired before (Illamasqua brow gel, Rimmel brow gel, Benefit brow gel).
🌹 𝕭.
Kelowna
Such a stunning brow product ! I adore this brand so much! It is buildable but honestly it Looks so natural with just one layer! It is one of the best I’ve ever used! Such gorgeous packaging I would definitely buy this again I adore it! I will always go back to this brow product!
Emily M.
Greenock, Greenock
Really good product very easy to use and apply, Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends and would defs use again
Gemma B.
Cumbria, Cumbria
I have the most stubborn eyebrows, my left eyebrow hairs grow down and my right ones grow in an upward direction and this is the only brow gel that manages to help them stay brushed up, neat and full looking. Somedays I can get away with a quick swipe of a pencil and a coat of this brow gel and I feel good to go!
Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
This is a standard product, can't go wrong with it really!
It does the job, it sticks the brow in place and is like glue! The brow will not budge after applying this, but doesn't feel sticky on your skin like you can't feel that it's there. The hairs will be stuck in place, it is a natural product and makes the brows look beautiful and fluffy. Also very travel friendly, the brush size and shape is good too get into the front of the brow without distributing product all over your face.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!