BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1911)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Léa R.
albi
I use it with the brow pomade of the same brand and it totally do the job. Watch out not to put too much product or it will make you brows too hard but that’s normal otherwise it really keep you brow looking perfect all day. I would definitely buy it again.
Precious U.
manchester
This product was amazing I really liked it, I use this product when ever I do my make up it was my first time trying it to my eye colour is a soft brown not too dark and not too light I would definitely recommend it
Alice S.
Dubbo
This is my favourite daily brow gel. It works an absolute treat. DONT LET THE PRICE TAG STOP YOU FROM PURCHASING IT! You won’t be disappointed. It keeps my brows in place all day for over 12 hours! Highly recommend.
charlottelouiseparker P.
Glasgow
This gel helped keep my brows in place and give the appearance of thickness to my fine brow hairs. It made my eyebrows look more groomed and put together. It was pricey for just a gel but was still worth the money.
Lucia G.
BEST BROW GEL EVER! As well as the bomb packaging, this is actually a great product. It does exactly what it says on the tin! It holds my brow hairs in place all day and I never have to touch up throughout the day.
Maisie H.
Such an amazing brow gel, keeps my brow hairs in place all day without making them crispy or feeling heavy. It is like superglue for your brows! It is pricey but it lasts forever as for a brow gel the tube is pretty huge.
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
This is THE best product for taming stray eyebrow hairs! I have tried other products and they just don’t work as well. I buy it at Sephora every time. I love that it doesn’t have a strong scent and stays all day.
Judy H.
I can’t live without clear gel. I use the ABH brow pomade and this goes hand in hand. It’s very easy to use because of the wand. Not too sticky. I found it to be the worth the price. Definitely buying again
Kristen M.
Calgary , AB
Anyone that knows me knows I have crazy brows! I stopped plucking them about two years ago and while I love how full they are, they lose control often. This brow gel kept them looking natural and in place
Abbie D.
A great brow gel. I always use this without fail. I run it through my brows before I go in with my dipbrow also from Anastasia Beverley hills. It makes the application flawless and locks brows in place.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!