BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Allison R.
British Columbia
This is the best brow gel by far! It holds my brows in place all day and they don't feel crunchy. You don't need a lot but you need to be careful because its super easy to apply too much
Melissa M.
I always use this gel after filling in my brows, or on its own if I’m going totally natural. It keeps the hair in place and groomed looking. It’s not shiny or thick and it dries quickly!
Chloe W.
Ipswich, Suffolk
This brow gel keeps the brows in place allllll day long, they will not budge. But it does have a slightly "crispy" feel to the brows, once you've applied it and its dried you cant really feel your natural brow hairs as they are all gelled together into place. But it is super good if your going on a night out and don't want your brows to budge!
Holly S.
Cold Lake, AB
I love this brow gel. It doesn’t leave your eyebrows feeling crusty, it leaves them set in place but still soft. The packaging is very sleek. I purchase mine from Sephora online. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a brow gel.
Freya R.
Southampton
I absolutely love this brow gel, it keeps your brows in place all day, it’s a bit pricey but worth it,this has lasted me ages and the wand is nice and gentle would recommend.
Gage P.
Fredericton
A Holy grail item for me, I discovered this about a year or two ago when I was starting to get into brow gels and this one is the best quality among all the ones I tried. I carry this everywhere for me as it keeps my brows looking clean, polished and groomed throughout the day and I find it locks my brow pencil in.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
So good!! This brow gel is the best I’ve ever used. I have thick, hard to tame brows and this locks them down in place all day and stops my brow products from fading. If you don’t like the feeling of crispy brows you won’t like this, but personally it’s exactly what I need! I will continue to repurchase this product
Heather F.
I received this from a friend who got it as a sample from Sephora. I've used eyebrow wax but never clear gel. This has changed my makeup routine. I have naturally thick eyebrows but I add some powder in sparse areas. This product blends the powder seemlessly and keeps my brows perfect for the entire day.
Fiorella H.
Babahoyo
This is perfect for keep the hairs where they belong, after a do my brows with whatever brows gel(Anastasia, Milani of whatever) I use this brow gel and it is perfect always
Brittany H.
Kelowna, BC
I use this every, single day. It has changed the game over the last few years. when it dries it keeps your brows firm but not rock hard. Last for a very long time too!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!