BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1916)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Kay B.
My eye brows are already very full without filling them in so I was a little hesitant to get a coloured brow gel. I tried the clear one and it has changed my life. Even if I don't fill the little sparse spots in my brows they still look on fleek using the clear gel. The clear gel locks them in place. Only downside I've noticed is if you use too much product it can sometimes dry white and look almost like dandruff. But when using just the right amount my brows look freshly waxed
Ophelia B.
I definitely recommend this product because it makes your eyebrows look faboulus and it keeps them tamed all day long. When I got this brow gel I fell inlove with it, my eyebrows was on fleek😍😂 even if the gel is a little pricey I still recommend you to buy it!!Anastasia Brow Gel For Eyebrow Control
Ayesha B.
ABU DHABI
This is the best brow gel i’ve every used. It doesn’t make my brow hairs fall and it doesn’t feel heavy on my brows but it holds the brow hairs exactly where you want them. The only thing i don’t like about this product is that it can make your brows feel crispy (kind of like how some hair sprays make your hair feel) but it doesn’t look like it at all. I’d recommend this if you’re looking for a great clear brow gel.
Riley W.
Toronto, ON
The only actual gel that works for me! I have been using it since when I recieved it at Christmas and it's gorgeous. Keeps my brows in place very firmly thoughout the day. I hear people complain about "crunchy" brows but personally I don't care. This makes my brows slightly crunchy, but I see it as a sign of how well this keeps them in place!
kevin j.
miami
Es un gel para las cejas fabuloso, el mejor dirĂ­a yo. Este es el secreto del gran maquillador Samer Khouzami. No lo he probado aĂșn pero esta en i lista de compras. Puedes aclarar tus cejas u oscurecerlsas sin ningĂșn problema con este producto. Tiene destellos, pero al aplicarlo estos destellos no se aprecian, son solo para reflejas la luz
Amanda S.
St Thomas, ON
I use this brow gel everyday, because my brow hairs are a little wonky and tend to go off in different directions. This gel dries up and locks your little brow hairs in place, and they won't budge all day. The brow hairs become a bit crusty, but just avoid touching them and your brows will look marvellous all day.
Patricia D.
Really like this product! It keeps my brows in place until I remove the product. I have Long brow hair that likes to grow in all directions and this has no problem taming them! Highly recommend. Lost a point because it does make my brows feel a little crusty....like they’re soaked with hairspray but I can cope with it!
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
This would be perfect. My brows move so easily so to have this gel would help really well, it be helpful for me as I won’t worry so much about my brows with this knowing this will keep my brows in place for 24 hours instead of them constant moving out of shape & place.
Hannah L.
I heard everyone rave about this brow gel, how it's the best and keeps all the hairs in place. Well... It didn't work out for me, sadly. I've got quite long browhairs and thick brows and I think that's the reason why it didn't work out for me.
Emilie C.
Pour un maquillage de tous les jours je ne met pas nécessairement de crayon ou autre produit pour combler mes sourcils. Par contre je déteste quand ceux-ci vont dans tous les sens. C'est exactement le genre de produit que j'aurais dû tester avant!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!