BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Natalia B.
chicago
Really does a nice job of holding my eyebrow hairs in place without make it look like they’re stuck/ glued together like some eyebrow finishes have done. Think it does a really nice job of smoothing everything down and making the hairs look a little more natural if they were drawn down a little from the pencil.
D L.
Is great for taking those wild eyebrow hairs that won’t stay down when you sleep on them weird. One little downside is that you can buy other brow gels for cheaper than this name brand. I’m not sure if I will repurchase this is I can find a good drugstore alternative
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
For me, this is a daily must have! I have long thick lashes and without this, they have a mind of their own. This tube lasts a long time and is totally worth it. After I fill my brows in I just lightly brush this on and perfect brows all day! Not hard or sticky!
Ann T.
Baltimore
Okay, so not a particularly exciting product to review, but totally essential. If I didn't have this, I'd have crazy old man eyebrows with hairs sticking out in all directions. And eyebrows don't get as crispy or flaky with his gel as I have seen with others.
victoria R.
Love this! Really keeps your brows in place all day. Does not get flaky! You don’t even know it is on. Let so long. I am on my 2nd bottle and it took a while for me to finish the first one. So easy to apply. I recommend to everyone that has hair on their brows
Jackie N.
College Place , WA
I absolutely love this brow gel. After ur done with your eyebrows you brush this on and it leaves them nice and tamed, exactly where you want them. This stuff lasts all day leaving ur brows looking flawless all day! I would definitely recommend this product !
Rachel U.
Walkersville, MD
I got a sample of this at ULTA a few months ago and I absolutely love it and plan on buying the full size! It dries quickly and keeps brows in place all day! I have had brow gels before that make my eyebrows feel wet and sticky but this one does not do that!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This hold my brows in place alll day long. I have been using this for a year and I still love it. It doesn’t look shiney and doesn’t get flakey. This is pretty expensive so I’m looking for a cheaper alternative. However, I don’t know if anything will compare.
Alyssa H.
Keeps brows in place all day but could get a bit crust on the brows. Bought at Sephora. I have brown eyes and hair and it does work well. I use when I am going out to a bigger event that I want my brows to stay in place all day. I would definitely recommend!
Mary B.
I used this product for special occasions when I want my makeup last long I haven't try other product that does the same stay on place all time even if am dancing the eyebrow is on place and I do like the package I recommend it for special occasions
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!