BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1915)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Jeanine G.
The best clear brow gel on the market. Easy to use and works all day. I will continue to get this from sephora
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
This is literally super glue for your brows. They ain’t going anywhere. I do wish the spoolie was a tad thinner
Eleine M.
TAMPA, FL
I'm not a fan of this eyebrow gel. It makes my brows a little too crunchy for my taste. They feel really tight.
Tara F.
South Point
Love this brow gel! It keeps my brows in place after I work to sculpt them out and love that it dries quickly.
Ingrid V.
Bay city, TX
My favorite brow gel. It came included in my brow genius kit and I recommend it to everyone with thicker brows.
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA
Hands down my favorite eyebrow gel! It holds the color and your brows in place without leaving them crunchy.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Girllll!!! I can’t live without this amazing product. It is a clear gel. It set my brows in place for hours.
Raquel V.
Beaumont
I would love to have one of these however it is quite expensive for just clear brow gel still want it tho:)!!
Lillian h.
Elmhurst, NY
This gel keeps my brows tamed all day. It is transparen't so it's not even noticeable. I will buy this again.
Samantha K.
kenosha
I use this every single day. You can use it with or without makeup. Really locks the hairs in place all day.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!