BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1912)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Legit super glue for your brows! I couldn’t even begin to tell you how many of these I’ve gone through in my kit lol
Lourdesa C.
Savannah, GA
Matches my eyebrows perfectly and leaves me feeling beautiful with perfect colored in brows. Along with the dip brow!
Abby B.
This gel is like cement. With this your eye brows are not moving I also like that it provides texture to your brows.
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Leaves no white cast over my eyebrows and keeps them in place all day. Amazing product and definitely worth the price
Krystal Z.
Great brow gel, doesn't leave brows stiff or sticky like some other gels do, sets nicely and leaves a natural finish.
Belen R.
I really enjoy using for when I am done filling in my brows it really helps keeping all of my eyebrow hairs in place.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA
Love this product. Sets my brows and lasts all day and can only be taken off with makeup remover! Stays on in water!
Chloe S.
Really helps the hairs stay in place and a little goes a long way! I recommend to anyone that need control over brows
Arisahi A.
Mesa , AZ
I like to use this one so my little hairs of my eyebrow in control but mascara works good also for the same propose
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this brow gel. It really does keep my brows in place! It does leave your hair stiff though just fyi.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!