BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Sumeet B.
This girl is perfect for holding down stubborn eyebrows and sealing your look in place. I also use it for my baby hairs.
Mary C.
Terre Haute, In
This is my holy grail brow gel. It holds my brows in place without leaving them stiff. It really gives me a natural look.
Julie D.
Richmond
This is the best brow gel I have ever used. My eyebrows were in place for the whole day. I would recommend this product.
Taylor L.
Columbus
I cannot even express how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It lasts me forever and It keeps my brows prefect all day!
Kristen H.
This is a god send. I can't live without it now. My brows go everywhere unless I have this to tame them. Worth the money.
Sydney P.
Jacksonville, FL
It’s unnecessary unless your brows are crazy wild don’t buy this product it’s not something you HAVE to use on your face.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brow gel. I put it on after I do my brows to comb the hairs, define them and it helps control the hairs too.
Achayatay B.
Midwest city, OK
Absolutely love this product!! my eyebrows stay in place all day and it gives such a neat and well groomed defined look.
Gabrielle T.
Westland, MI
I can't not express how much I love this product! This sets your eyebrows and keep them long lasting through out the day
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
I like this but sometimes it makes my brows crunchy if I swipe too hard! Also it will get crumbly if you sweat with it on
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!