BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1910)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
This is one of my favorite brow gels. It goes on seamlessly and keeps my eyebrows in place all day long. I highly recommend it.
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
Even though is small for its price I’m very satisfied with how good it works and makes my brows stay in place and looking good.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
Like super glue for your brows- I mean this in the best way possible. You don't have to worry about your brows budging all day!
Miranda w.
Great eyebrow gel it keeps my eyebrows in place but as the same time you can’t tell that there any product on there I love it.
Daisy S.
Hialeah, FL
I wouldn't use anything else to set my brows! Anastasia is killing the eyebrow game. Holds brows all day and I love clear gels!
If your the person that has the kind of the eyebrows the don't stay in places this gel is gonna help ur eyebrows stay in place
Beth S.
Rosemount, MN
This is the best brow gel I have used. No white cast on my dark brows, in place all day and all night. Definitely a must have!
Ashley T.
Christiansbrg, VA
Best clear gel. I have very dark thick coarse eyebrows, so they need to be tamed. Only brow gel I’ve found that doesn’t flake!
Candice G.
Livermore, CA
This holds your eyebrows in place very well. I have the type of eyebrows that has a mind of their own but this gel tames them!
Yesenia C.
Aurora, CO
Holds my eyebrow hair in place without it looking like I lathered it in eyebrow gel I love this definitely one of my favorites
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!