BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Ryane S.
Clermont, FL
I believe my eyebrows have a mind of their own. Thanks to this product I place this over my completed brow look and they stay all day!
Maddison F.
Fresno
This is a great brow gel but for the price it isn’t worth it. I’ve used other brow products that work just as well for half the price.
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
I have had this same tube for years and I always apply it once I’m finished with my brows and it holds the hairs in place all day long
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
I love how big the brush is and really gets to all the hairs. However, I've used less expensive products that have done the same thing.
Rie N.
Amazing product! easy to use and doesn't flake when it's dry. Compared to other products out there this one is in a league of it's own.
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
I use this everyday and I love it. It doesn't get crunchy and it makes my eyebrows look more natural. I will repurchase when I run out
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
Love this setting gel i really do feel that this brow gel really sets my brows and makes it last all day long and gives them shine too
Carina V.
Hollister
The brow gel that keeps my brows in place. Also lasts all day long. The packaging is nice and sleep. Have repurchased plenty of times.
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
If you want your eyebrows to stay in place all day, buy this. You won't regret it! The spooly is a little big but the gel is everything
Allison M.
Valparaiso
Great for all day hold. Your eyebrows will not move! Does leave a hard feeling to touch on the brows but is not noticeable when viewing
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!