BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Frida S.
I love how this product please browse wherever you want it throughout the day without causing them to move and how nice the packaging is
Victoria G.
Eatontown, NJ
Great stuff, very light if used correctly . Never had to redo it later in the day perfect price for the amount you get , highly satisfied
Ashley S.
Weatherford , TX
This gel is pretty good. It helps keep my brows into place. I feel like the hold could be a little bit stronger. I bought mine from Ulta.
Ariella H.
I don't use this but my cousin does she loves it and its always in her makeup kit. I have thick eyebrows as it is. SO I don't need this.
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this. After doing my brows and then setting them in place. I have been told I could just use hair gel and get the same thing though
Donna D.
Madison, AL
This gel holds your groomed brow in place and makes sure that the color lasts all day! It is one of my most favorite brow stay products.
oxsanna v.
This is an amazing product. I bought mine a year ago and I still have some left till this day. It just works amazing and it does wonders.
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
This brow gel sets my eyebrows for a blong tú good 10 hours and the best part is that is clear, easy to use and is not heavy on my brows.
Paula M.
Berlin, MD
Use this daily even when I don't do my makeup. Keeps my eyebrows tamed but doesn't make them look crusty. Love this stuff lasts all day.
Jessica H.
Louisville
I love this stuff! I have thick eyebrows that can get a wild. This product applies easily and my brows stay in place throughout the day.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!