BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1911)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Ebony W.
Clovis, Ca
I love to use this to set my brow in place , it works good and I'm almost out so that means I'm going to order another . Lol love love love it
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
My eyebrow hair is kind of crazy and this stuff is the only thing that can hold my little hairs down and not feeling like I have something on.
Jenny A.
Anastasia's brow gel is the best for unruly brows. It's easy to use and it keeps every hair in place all day! I highly recommend this product!
kimberly m.
Love it, I have really thick and full brows and this gel holds them in place. After sculpting and everything it just keeps every hair in place
Taylor J.
I could not live without my clear brow gel, this is the only kind that I've found that helps them stay in place all day and doesn't flake off.
Erika S.
Savage, MN
This gel is able to keep my brows in place all day but honestly it gets a little crunchy which I don't really mind that much on an average day.
Asheley S.
San Angelo, TX
I like it a lot! It does exactly what an eyebrow gel should do. Only downside is if you use too much it'll make your eyebrows a little crunchy.
Andrea R.
This are one of the best eyebrow gel, the pigmentation are just great. i eve read about this products on bloggers and i just so excited to try
madie l.
Kokomo, In
Its really good for your eyebrows. and really forces them to stay put. I feel for my brows it really made them soft because of the conditioners
Sable A.
It's pricey but is the best on the market to hold brows in place all day! Love it! I've refilled twice since I've tried it you won't regret it
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!