BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1915)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
So much worse than when I used to use hairspray for this back in the day. This gel is way too stiff and crusty. Holds them in place but very uncomfortable.
Karina L.
Pomona, CA
This brow gel is the best I have tried, I always thought that all gels would be the same nope this doesn't flake and it keeps your eyebrows in place all day
Susan Y.
My eyebrows are so crazy and sparse. They are always going weird directions and this definitely helps put them in place! Only downside is it's pretty pricey.
Patricia H.
Liberty Hill, TX
There are not enough good things I can say about this brow gel. This is the boss of all bosses when were talking brow gel. If you don't have it you need it.
Nesreen A.
Westlake, OH
This Brow gel is amazing! I love how it keeps all the hairs in place and it last all day so you don't have to worry about having to fix it throw out the day!
Irma F.
West Fargo, ND
Great product for making your eyebrows stay put. I especially love using this product in the summer because my skin gets oily and my eyebrows tend to smudge.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
I am in love, love with this product. I apply it everyday after doing my eyebrows and it makes even the smallest hairs stay in place. I definitely recommend!
Nina W.
This is totally amazing! My eyebrows stay in place all day and won't budge at all. I know it's pricey for a clear brow gel, but I promise it works wonders.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
My favorite brow gel. Provides excellent control without being shiny or clumping eyebrow hairs together. It feels nourishing to my eyebrow hairs. Love it.
Yeri C.
Los Angeles, CA
The best eyebrow gel out there! I love that it's clear and it lasts all day, rain or shine. I use it everyday since I have bushy eyebrows and it's amazing!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!