BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Noemy H.
This eyebrow gel is no joke. It's like super glue for your brows. Once you put it on your eyebrows will not move all day long. It's by far the best setting gel.
Stacy R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love all Abh products and this brow gel helps me a lot . It keeps my brows in place and it doesn’t leaven them all tacky like some other brow gels I’ve used .
Lexie F.
Super clue for the brows... Seriously the best stuff on earth. I will buy this till the end of time and can't express how much you need this in your makeup bag.
Velvet M.
Dallas, TX
Great for glueing down those unruly hairs and to give your brows a nice clean look. It stays on all day and is gives your brow hairs a nice natural glossy look.
Marissa B.
Love this brow gel. It keeps my brows in place all day. It helps to give them a nice shape. I do think its slightly over priced, but otherwise a great product.
Omega K.
This stuff is amazing!! Lasts all day and makes then eyebrows stay all day, so you can Slay all day!! Its not chunky or tacky. Very good, best one on my list.
Meg G.
Lafayette, LA
This is my first time using brow gel after applying my eyebrow product.. It kind of shifted the product and left blank patches but my brow hairs stayed stiff.
Monaye B.
Louisville, KY
I love the way my eyebrows look so flawless using the brow gel eyebrow control. The only downside to it would be the price because it's a little pricey for me.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
I should probably take a star off for the high price, but it's such a nice light formula and works so well on the brows, that I can't be made at ya, Anastasia.
Carla S.
Love this for keeping my brow hairs in place. I have what you call Asian hair which means my hairs fun downward, so this is magic in keeping my hairs stay put.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!