BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
this stuff really works wonders, i’ll tell you that. this keeps brows in place and it wont move all day. it lets you stroke out hair nicely and gives you that full brow look. really gives your brows an amazing look!
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
I have tried quite a few brow gels and I personally just feel this has worked the best for my brows. I have very oily skin and this brow gel helps my brows from sliding off especially after a long day!
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
I love this brow gel! It is a bit pricey just for brow gel, but it's one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my eyebrows feeling super coarse or stiff. I always go back and repurchase this product!
Rosa R.
Helps tame my brows. Does not leave them stiff which I like. Can be used after you apply your powder or dipbrow to hold I place. Only thing I'm not a fan of is that their isn't enough product in the tube.
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
The best eye brow gel I have ever used. I use the shade Chocolate and it’s the best shade of brown with small reflects in the formula. The reflects give a light grabbing effect in the most natural way
Taylor M.
Vernon, CT
I bought this because it was on sale and because it was a pretty hyped product. it’s okay but it’s definitely not a ride or die product. after a whole day of wear parts of it will flake off and my brows won’t be the way I had set them originally. I definitely like the nyx control freak WAYYYY better. it’s not only decently priced but it doesn’t flake off or feel like cement in your brows.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
My go to brow gel. I have very unruly eyebrow hairs and this holds them in place all day until I remove my makeup. It never feels crunchy or uncomfortable and it does not flake off throughout the day.
Michelle C.
elmhurst
I first got this as a sample from Sephora, and honestly I never knew how much I needed this. When I ran out I just had to get the full bottle. It really helps with your brows, making I.T long lasting
Deijah C.
Im not so used to the eyebrow gel i prefer actucally drawing them on with eyebrow dip because i like how i form them since i have very little eyebrows and the way the eyebrow gel was and how wet it made my eyebrows feel bothered me
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box. I really like it. If I know I am going out for a long night i use it. Honestly the product overall is kind of a waste for me especially. My eyebrows are pretty reliable, but I understand that’s not everyone’s situation. It’s completely clear and easy to use. My eyebrows don’t move, without looking like there is product holding them in place.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!