BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild eyebrows...1 Answers
  • Is this too sticky for other people as well or is it just me? It ...3 Answers
  • I had a sample of this brow gel and it seemed to work very well w...1 Answers
Anastasia Brow Gel For Eyebrow Control
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great eyebrow gel. It lasts a really long time so it's worth the price. I know others have mentioned a scent but I haven't noticed any scent with this product at all. It doesn't have any color so it won't alter the color of your eyebrows at all but it does lock in the color of other eyebrow products you use. It holds the brow hairs in place all day once it's dried and it looks really nice.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm crushing on this brow gel and I'm hoping that I will get this for Christmas! Everyone raves about this and how well it works at keeping their brows in place. I currently don't use a brow gel, so this is the one I've been eyeing for over a year. I'll defiently get this even if I buy it for myself lolūüėä. Anastasia Brow Gel For Eyebrow Control
Aaliyah J.
pomona
Beauty Junkie Expert
My local Ulta was selling this for about $13 which was originally $22. I already was in need of a new brow gel because mine at the time was terr. So I bought it and took it home. When I first opened it I noticed the very bad smell. I don’t know how to explain it but it just is very unpleasant. I pushed through the smell and put it on my brows it didn’t feel heavy or anything like that. So I went to school and continued my day. When I got home I noticed that my eyebrows still looked like how they were from the morning which is exactly what I wanted. So overall this is a very good brow gel the only thing that is a no for me is the smell.
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product keep my eyebrows in place all day. I already buy this product 3 times but Sadly have to get ride of it , it give me brake out in my endows, very painful, then I have to stop using any other eyebrow products. My skin is sensitive and oily on T zone, so I will not recommend this product for people with a greasy Tzone or greasy completion.
Olivia C.
Alpine, AL
This stuff is AMAZING! I use Anastasia brow definer. I then use the brow gel by Anastasia as well to lock in the color and prevent the brows from moving or coming off. It makes them look SO much more realistic and they are still drawn in (with no smudging) at the end of the day. LOVE this stuff! Anastasia Brow Gel For Eyebrow Control
Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect clear gel to tame and set those fierce brows! I love this product because of its quality and quantity. The ABH Brow Gel is perfect for keeping your eyebrows perfect all day without having to reapply, plus it is super easy to get off with a makeup wipe, which I am all for! All in all, I would 10/10 recommend this to other beauty gurus and makeup artists alike!
Paige K.
Los Angeles, CA
My eyebrows are naturally dark and have a good shape, so I don't have to fill them in. This gel is great for keeping them in line and controlled all day! I use it daily and typically have to replace it every three months. It's become one of my favorite parts of my makeup routine because it's so easy to shape my brows without the worry of coloring "outside the lines!"
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this gel every day to keep my brows in place! i put it on immediately after i apply my eyebrow product. if you stroke with the direction you want your hairs to go, it holds and make them look more natural and less drawn on.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I genuinely enjoy this product. Keep in mind that I have sparse asian brows and this definitely helps me tame them. I love how this product helps me shape my brows and keeps them still all day long. You could honestly use this gel with or without eyebrow product and it still works its magic. This product also helps my eyebrow hairs stand out from product!
Sammi Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brow gel! It holds up my eyebrow hairs nicely throughout the whole day and the product seems very light and not that sticky. It's a good amount of product that you are getting for the price of $22! I personally find myself repurchasing this all the time.
Sonia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!