BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1911)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
A crucial product in my eyebrow routine, I don’t know how I functioned without this product before. The hairs on ends of my eyebrows tend to go whatever way they please, so this is the perfect cure for helping them stay in place. This product keeps my eyebrows intact perfectly until I take my makeup off of a night. I’ve had my tube for almost a year now, and it’s still not close to empty and I’ve had it for almost a year. For only being $22 at Sephora, it would be ridiculous to not purchase this when no other eyebrow gel compares. Will 100% buy this product again.
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
The photo and product I have tried is the mini version, but I plan on buying the full size once I run out! This product is really good! I don’t like to use brow products very often and it perfectly sets stray brow hairs in place! I like that it’s clear and it doesn’t make my brows look goopy or anything, it sets very well! My brows stay in place all day with this product and I’d highly recommend it, especially for a natural look!
Payton J.
El Paso, TX
I never used to use brow gel before getting this sample and Sephora and I am now in love. This keeps the girls looking cute and on fleek 24/7. Even when I haven't trimmed up my brows yet, it keeps the long curly hairs in place (yes girl, I have some slightly curly brows smh). My man and I had went out to B Dubs, (Buffalo Wild Wings for you beginners lol) and it was super windy that night and these girls held their ground, not a hair out of place hunty. My brows could survive a tornado, I probably wouldn't but at least I would die with brows sculpted by the gods.

Ashley S.
Okay, so I received this brow gel as a gift with my Sephora Insider points. I never thought to try a high end brow gel because I have used the E.L.F. brow gel for years and it worked just fine for me. However, when I first used this: I WAS HOOKED. It is the perfect brow gel. It will lock your brow hairs in place exactly where you put them without feeling too hard or uncomfortable. I will definitely be purchasing this when my deluxe size runs out. I highly recommend this product.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have been using this and the ABH brow wiz for YEARS. The second this launched at Sephora I went to get it. I have thick eyebrows, which I pluck and shape, and this is the only thing that hold them down. I like how this isn't thick at all. It feels lightweight, I love the comb, and it lasts all day! I have purchased other eyebrow gels but they seem to dry up easily yet this product lasts me a long time and does not dry up in the tube at all :)
Myah A.
I love this brow gel. It really works. Like before I started using this my brows would start to look less tamed and controlled throughout the day. But since I've been using this I really see a difference in how my brows look throughout the day. I just love all of ABH's products and I definitely recommend this!
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
I have a love-hate relationship with brow gel in general. After all the time I spend doing my brows, I really don't love looking at them a few hours later and seeing the hairs have moved, but I also don't like when the hair feels crunchy like you've got too much hairspray on. I got a sample of the ABH brow gel and I've used it a couple times--certainly not every day I do my brows. It works, but no matter how lightly I try to comb the spoolie through my brows, I always get that crunchy feeling near the front of my brow hair. Plus, $22 is way too much to spend on a product category I'm only meh about to begin with. Once I run out of this sample I might try a drugstore alternative and see if I like its consistency better.
Amy J.
Rice Lake
Basically super glue for your brows, I absolutely love it. I've tried it before and after using brow product & like it either way. Keeps my hairs in place all day! I like the product stopper so there's not a ton of goop on the applicator. Overall, great product, but I don't like the price tag. I'll still buy it, & I'll recommend it to friends because it's great, but I wouldn't say you should go out and buy it if you're already on a budget.Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Vienna L.
GOAT Best clear eyebrow gel of all time. I have thick brow hairs and this holds them all day long from 6 AM application to 10 PM makeup removal time. It lasts through a hot day of sweating in the sun and stressing at work. My only gripe with it is that after a few weeks of use, it grows bacteria in the tube and it's very visible :( It starts to smell funky and change from clear to a brownish muddy color.
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
It’s just a clear brow gel, I get it.. I do. It’s so pricey for a product that’s just that... a clear brow gel. I normally wouldn’t fuss over a $22 dollar price tag, but I use this every time I do my makeup. While the product itself lasts all day, I find myself repurchasing every 2-3 months and that hurts my wallet.

But there’s something about this brow gel that makes it different from the others. I’ve used NYX, Elf, and just about any other drugstore brand out there. The gel actually holds my brow hair in place, and makes it look very polished. I’m not sure if it’s the formula or the brush or both, but Anastasia knew exactly what she was doing when she made this. I took off a star for the price, but will repurchase and I do recommend it if you have the money to splurge.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!