BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild eyebrows...1 Answers
  • Is this too sticky for other people as well or is it just me? It ...3 Answers
  • I had a sample of this brow gel and it seemed to work very well w...1 Answers
Anastasia Brow Gel For Eyebrow Control
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally gave in and bought this at Sephora, and I tried it out today for the first time. It smells a lot like straight up alcohol if you smell the brush or the product inside, but the smell won't be noticeable once applied at all. This actually comes with a lot of product, so I'm expecting this to last me months since I don't do my eyebrows every day. This is as strong as people say it is in terms of holding strength; this will keep every little hair on your brows in place all day, until you go to shower and wipe it all off. Pretty amazing. The one thing I didn't like, which is why I took off one star, was the texture my eyebrows had when I put this on. It gave them a very stiff hard feel to them, which I didn't like, but I can deal with. This is great for just keeping those pesky hairs in place and helping baby hairs find the right direction to grow in.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Bauxite, AR
I have long eyebrows that have to constantly be trimmed so finding a product to tame them can be super hard.

I got this as a sample in one of my box subscriptions. Honestly I put it to the side for a while because I did not have a lot of faith in clear brow products. I previously used several drugstore varieties and they held for an hour or so then basically it was like I had nothing on.

I tried this after using my eyebrow pencil and it really held the shape all day long.

I even tried this without color when I did not feel like using a pencil and again it was great for holding the shape.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long, curl brow hairs so this comes in handy when I beat my face. It lays my hairs down for the day so I don't worry and I know my brows are always slayed.
My only complaint is that even brand new, the brush feels dry on my brows and I have to press alittle more firmly to KNOW I have product on my brows. I'd like to see more gel in the tube or a brush that's a little smaller. It seem like all of the product is collected in the dead core of the brush so of your hairs aren't long enough, you can't get any gel on them.
RJC 3.
RJC 3.
New Brunswick, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills!

More like anastasi-a-mazing!

After purchasing all the Anastasia brow products I realized I need med a gel to really cake it the other products on to the brows! This brow gel is amazingly epic and adds dimension and definition to the Brows! The texture is a little bit hard afterwards but your brows will come out amazing and almost shiny like. This brow gel is amazing and I definitely recommend it for shaping and contouring the brow after you apply the other Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics.
Amber M.
Amber M.
After debating on purchasing this for literally MONTHS (it's a tad pricey for a CLEAR brow gel after all), I finally bit the bullet and got myself one from Ulta after listening to so many people rave about it on social media. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a ride or die product for me nor do I think it is deserving of a $22 price tag. It's a decent brow gel but it holds my brows in place just as well as some of the cheaper alternatives. It's not as budge-proof as Jaclyn Hill made it out to be.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried many brow gels on myself and also on my brides and I have to say that I was somewhat impressed with this one. I usually use MAC but I ran out and purchased this from ULTA, what I like about this product is that it actually dries appropriately . Some eyebrow gels (depending on what the ingredients are) take longer than usual to dry, and when they do dry, sometimes the substances can get somewhat flaky or too wet when applying brow product. This brow gel did not do that!
Aleena P.
Aleena P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff. Keeps my brows in place all day and while there is a gel casing left behind (which I sometimes leave for extreme hold) quickly brushing through with a spike after they set breaks that casing and leaves a soft hold. This is also perfect for trading after the dipbrow to brush it out to a more natural finish. I love the bristles of the brush for really getting into and around the thick part of my lashes and it's tapered to catch the tail as well.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product! Keeps my stubborn eyebrows tamed and in place! The one thing I'll say is that this is no different from any other eyebrow product I've used! If you're on a budget, don't splurge on this because there's always a cheaper version that's just as good. The reason I got it is because Kylie mentioned it in one of her makeup tutorials so I had to try! All in all it's a great product, I'm just not convinced it's worth your hard earned dollars
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula, I just wish the spooly brush was smaller! Not all of us have big eyebrows and makes application difficult, especially having the tinted brow gel. With the applicator being bigger, I have thinner brows and it clings to extremely tiny hairs on the outer areas and makes it look funky. Haha. I also do wish it had better lasting power, one day I barely brushed my hand against my eyebrow and i saw some of the product come off on my hand.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I don't use any brow products with the exception of this for grooming purposes. Whenever my brows are not staying in place or being a little haywire, I use a little bit of this clear gel to keep them in place for the day! A little bit goes a long way. It doesn't make my brows feel stiff either which I love. Definitely recommend for anyone with thicker brows that wants to keep everything in place!
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!