Anastasia Brow Fix Wax Pencil uploaded by Araceli O.Anastasia Brow Fix Wax Pencil uploaded by Lydia W.Anastasia Brow Fix Wax Pencil uploaded by Carson M.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Clear Brow Fix Brow Fix is a colorless wax designed to hold brows in place.  The Brow Fix is best used after applying powder, pencil or pomade for a subtle defined look. Anastasia s multi-tasking formula holds brows in place and much, much more. Brow Fix can be used as an invisible lip liner prior to applying lip stains, to turn your shadow into liner by lining lash line with Brow Fix and using an angled brush to line eyes, and to minimize the appearance of fine lines and crow?s feet by applying to outer corners of the eye. It can be used with brow filler products or alone, but is best used after applying powder or pencil for a subtle defined look. Wax Pencil, Clear see more...

Elli L.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I love this base. I got it in a sample size when I bought the Contour Palette and I honestly can say this is the holy grail product. Will absolutely be repurchasing when my sample is used up! Is great for shaping up brows and hiding all the tiny hairs between waxing/tweezing. I blend it into my lid with my finger and the heat from my finger helps blend it perfectly. I cannot recommend this product enough!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Southlake, TX
I have been trying to grow my eyebrows in for months now! It is a process and the worst part is that when they start to come in the are unruly and pointing every which way! The only thing that keeps them in place is the Anastasia Brow Fix Pencil. As soon as I put this on they become part of the brow instead of looking like their trying to escape! It holds without making them stiff and lasts all day!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Irving, TX
I love using this with my dip brow pomade, however, it seems to be too thick. It will make some of my eyebrow hairs fall off if I apply it too quickly as well. It would help if it came with a sharpener or if it was retractable, Other than that, a little bit goes a long way, and it is a good way to shape stubborn brows! Just don't use too much because it will be noticeable due to its white color.
YAAAS this product slays my soul!! Your brows WILL NOT MOVE with this ūüėćūüėćI went canoeing all day with friends and did simple makeup (brows, highlight, waterproof mascara) and my brows did not budge at all. It was a 90 degree sunny day on the river, we were swimming and my brows stayed all day. We got food after and all my friends asked what products I used
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Love love love ABH. From her highlighters all the way to this brow primer. One of the best brow primers I've tried so far. I have extremely thin brows so I need a great primer that will hold product to my brows for hours. This does the job. I love her packaging, very minimalist but modern. I will definitely buy this again, and I will stock up.
Celinda C.
Celinda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you do not have your hands on this product what are you doing with your life? This was a life changing product for me because since my eyebrows grow all weird, it's hard to keep them going one direction when I'm trying to use my dip brow. This keeps them in place and does not make them oily if that's why you guys are thinking.
Lovette A.
Lovette A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good product! It locks down your brows pretty well and keeps them in place. I use this prior to me actually filling in my brows, and although it works pretty well, it doesn't last. I find that it just doesn't last on my eyebrows and wears off within 3-4 hours, which is no better than the drugstore versions I own.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I love this pencil! I was "blessed" with long and wild eyebrow hairs. Even after putting on my dipbrow they tend to do their own thing. So I finish with this pencil and it smooths them down and keeps them in place and looking nice. I've tried less expensive alternatives but I keep coming back to ABH. They know their brows!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
I like it! It took me a while to try it, because Ulta's sample if the Brow Fix Wax is constantly M.I.A. (I think that says something about how popular it is). The reason this is a classic is because it provides light hold without being crunchy or glossy. That is actually really hard to find. it's a good, solid product.
Britnee B.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to define my browns every single day having black hair and blonde brows. I'll apply this under my diprow to make sure my hairs stay put and don't get all out of wack throughout the day. The texture of the pencil also gives my brow some great dimension making them always look more on the natural side!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Greeley, CO
Will this make brows appear cakey?
rebecca W.
rebecca W.
Gatineau , QC
Does this product work good ?
Lizz o.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it feel glossy
Lucy G.
Lucy G.
I have seen this being used in multiple instagram posts and I have read very many reviews about it online. May I ask, is it easy to use? I want something I can just use quickly of a morning to touch up my brows with.