BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brunette Brow Express  - suggested for light to dark brown and silver hair Anastasia Beverly Hills has created a new and innovative way to keep brows looking groomed and gorgeous on the go. The Brow Express Palette is your one-stop essential kit to complete a flawless look anytime, anywhere . The Brow Ex-Press Palette is your brow kit away from home. Perfect to take on vacation, to keep in your office or to just throw in your bag, this is your one-stop essential kit to complete a flawless look anytime, anywhere. Features: Four perfect Brow Stencils created by Anastasia to suit various brow shapes and styles Two Brow Powers to custom blend the most natural brow color Angled Brush for clean and precise application Cream Highlighter for application along the brow bone to lift and accentuate the eyes Wax Cream to hold a perfect shape from day to night Ingredients see more...

Kelsey W.
Minneapolis
I really like this kit. I originally purchased this years ago when I was new to doing brows, so I think it’s great for beginners but probably not necessary for someone experienced in doing brows. I never used the stencils but I did like the eyeshadow and the brow colors quite a bit. I did hit the pan on the eyeshadow a long time ago, however I’ve been using the brow powder duo from this kit for literally YEARS and it’s still going with plenty of product left! Overall I would probably just recommend buying the brow duos because they last forever and look great on.
BB B.
Salem, OR
I have a larger Anastasia Brow Ex-Press Brow Palette and it has so many colors! It's my go to brow for sure. You cannot go wrong with its coverage, blendability and how natural it can look.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
Jennifer L.
Yonkers, NY
Awesome brow pallete. I love the powder form and it last lo day. They surely make my brows look beautiful. I would totally recommend and I would definitely repurchase. Great buy . 👌🏽
Lavesha J.
This eyebrow palette is very helpful. I always have trouble with other products when it comes to putting the gel on my eyebrows and making it stay and it just glides right in and I love it
Andrea P.
Love this brow pallet! Truly helps do your eyebrows correctly (as in shading from light to dark). Allows you to make the perfect contrast around the brow as well.
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
At first I really didn't pay attention to my eyebrows cuz I have really good eyebrows but then I said it's cold in my eyebrows and now they look really good in pictures
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This does work really well and the colors are very pigmented. Less is definitely more. Since the palette has multiple shades, you can customize it to fit lighter or darker hair depending on the seasons. It can get messy though. I love the versatility.
Miranda V.
everything I have bought has been great and the eyebrow products are just as good! Goes on smoothly and is very pigmented. Reasonably priced and usually can get on sale at ulta!
Highly recommend
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
I absolutely love all of the Anastasia products! I recommend them all! The brow gel goes on very nicely and is easy to work with, the pencils are easy to work with and are absolutely stunning, everything is just perfect and I 10/10 recommend this!!
Patty A.
New York
Is there much difference from this kit than using dark brown or black eye shadow, which is what I do?
Bre'onna G.
I currently use Ka-brow, and I love it, but how is this product, is it better?
Jennifer S.
I'm in the market for a new brow powder and I noticed that this kit has shapers. How do your eyebrows come out using this kit and is the powder natural looking without looking overdone?
Brooke E.
Kalispell, MT
Is this worth buying? I have heard amazing things but want to know for sure
Taner E.
I'm just starting to get into makeup so I'm not really sure what works best. Any suggestions on eye brow kits, pencils, or anything really? Just looking for a nice kit that will match my eyebrows and not be too dark. Thanks !