BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #76 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brunette Brow Express  - suggested for light to dark brown and silver hair Anastasia Beverly Hills has created a new and innovative way to keep brows looking groomed and gorgeous on the go. The Brow Express Palette is your one-stop essential kit to complete a flawless look anytime, anywhere . The Brow Ex-Press Palette is your brow kit away from home. Perfect to take on vacation, to keep in your office or to just throw in your bag, this is your one-stop essential kit to complete a flawless look anytime, anywhere. Features: Four perfect Brow Stencils created by Anastasia to suit various brow shapes and styles Two Brow Powers to custom blend the most natural brow color Angled Brush for clean and precise application Cream Highlighter for application along the brow bone to lift and accentuate the eyes Wax Cream to hold a perfect shape from day to night Ingredients see more...

Sophia W.
So I'm not the make up wearing type. I don't even know how to apply it but this is the best discovery yet. due to overplucking throughout the years i have thin eyebrows. this eye brow kit from Anastasia makes it easy for me to fill em in. i love it because it's so easy to use and you can choose how dark you want your brows to be! unfortunately the stencils in the kit do not work for me but they are def helpful if you're able to use them.

def a must unless you're a professional and know what you're doing ... you can probably pass!
Marissa A.
Princeton , WV
I usually am obsessed with Anastasia's brow products, but this one was a tad disappointing. I still use the brush and was not disappointed with it at all. However, the brow wax was a little too thick. Of course, I still used it...but it wasn't my favorite. Also, the packaging is lack luster. I know that it's just an eyebrow basic and the packaging doesn't need to be glittery and fun...but this was just bleh. It is nice to have brow stencils if you're unfamiliar with what kind of shape you want to achieve though.
elizabeth l.
Weslaco, TX
Ohh this powder has never failed me! It's a timeless classic that works so well. I had only ever used the translucent extra coverage. The container always lasts me over a year! You just cannot go wrong with this! Always one of my hg!An amazing product for sparse eyebrows. Fills in my brows while making them look really natural. Great for a novice like me- can't go wrong with this product. Espresso is the perfect shade- not to dark or light. Definitely will be a repurchase for me.
Rebecca F.
Maple Grove, MN
I've used the Anastasia Brow ex-press Brow Palette in Blonde almost exclusively for a long time. It's everything you need in one place. Two colors to balance out your hair color, the angled brush to make the application perfect, the wax cream to keep it all in place and the pretty, shimmery highlighter for under the brow. It's long lasting to boot!
Crystal G.
L O V E L O V E L O V E L O V E L O V E this stuff its to good too me i use it every time i go out and thats almost every single day...this stuff is long lasting..the packaging is to cute like i really like it good to travel with i would recommend this too all my ladies who love to do thee eye brows..
Kristen E.
West Chester, PA
For the price point, this is not my favorite however I do like to use it. I got a sample in a subscription bag and have been able to make it last reasonably well. I also use the brow gel from this brand and have repurchased that twice - would recommend the brow gel even at the price!
Jennifer J.
Visalia, CA
The bees-knees. Worth every penny. Go to for anything eyebrow. My friends love it, I love it. Gives you such a natural look and lasts all day long. You don't have to worry about smudging or anything. Better than most other eyebrows products. I'll be getting this again.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Brush thay came with this has lasted a long time a Of daily use. The highlighter is subtle, the color duo compliment eachother well. I did find that the wax tends to get dirty with the powder since it has no cover aside from the main flap. All in all a great palette.
Heather S.
My favorite go-to for brows!!! I love the powers because it feels so light and looks incredibly natural. The brush that come in this is perfect, I love that you get two shades to use and then the perfect highlighters for your brows. Definitely a to-buy palette.
Emma C.
Clayton, NC
To begin, I absolutely live this brand. Their eyebrow products are my favorite. This particular one I live for on the go or when I'm traveling. I use it every time I do my makeup. This works so much better compared to others. I would recommend this to others.
Patty A.
New York
Is there much difference from this kit than using dark brown or black eye shadow, which is what I do?
Bre'onna G.
I currently use Ka-brow, and I love it, but how is this product, is it better?
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in the market for a new brow powder and I noticed that this kit has shapers. How do your eyebrows come out using this kit and is the powder natural looking without looking overdone?
Jordan E.
Kalispell , MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth buying? I have heard amazing things but want to know for sure
Taner E.
I'm just starting to get into makeup so I'm not really sure what works best. Any suggestions on eye brow kits, pencils, or anything really? Just looking for a nice kit that will match my eyebrows and not be too dark. Thanks !