2 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #91 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brow Duality is designed for those who want the best of both worlds. Anastasia has married her customer favorites into one!  Brow Duality features a matte highlighter on one end and a shimmer highlighter on the other.  Bring subtle focus to the brow bone.  Use the matte side during the day to create a soft highlight. For nights on the town, use the shimmer side to give your eyes a soft, satiny glow. Matte Highlighter: Isodecyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax/Cire De Candelilla/Candelilla Cera, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline/Cera Microcristallina, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Wax /Cire De Carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate,. see more...

• recommend it or not? I've been wanting to buy this but don't know i...2 Answers
  • Is this great for all skin tones?2 Answers
  • I love everything about doing eyebrows, does this work well?1 Answers
Anastasia Brow Duality
  • "I have had this product for awhile now I don't use it very often bc I feel like it looks cake on my brow bone after awhile :( & (yes I use primer) Although, I do love the idea of the shimmery and matte side !" in 2 reviews
  • "It works great with all her products not a big fan of all the hype makeup" in 1 review
  • "I feel like I can't go wrong with Anastasia products lately this pencil works PERFECTLY with my Brow Wiz also by Anastasia and I love that one side is just a nude and the other is more of a shimmery color to really make my eyes pop!" in 1 review
  • "It works great with all her products not a big fan of all the hype makeup that goes out there but in this case she has a great stuff out and this is one of them." in 1 review
  • "This is great because it is an easy under-eye concealer stick which lasts long & looks great." in 1 review
Mabel T.
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been very impressed with ABH products before, and I was not disappointed here. The different ends allow me to go for a bolder/more subtle eyebrow hi light depending on the occasion which is very nice. It also has lasted me a VERY long time which I always appreciate. I've had mine for about a year and a half and I use it almost daily. The only problem I've had with it is I let it sit uncapped for a while about a month ago and it seems to have dried out a little, but it may just be time for a new pencil for me. Great product, would recommend.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Three stars is low-balling the product, but I have to do it, sadly. The cons outweigh the pros.
The pro: excellent color payoff and matching for my very fair skin.
The cons: it falls apart and you simply cannot sharpen the product. After the initial wear of the product happened down to requiring a sharpener? No matter what I did, it fell apart, crumbled, and broke my heart. Basically I paid a lot of money for a product that I got little use out off.
Divya M.
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it recently as I am obsessed with eyebrow products from this brand. It's really good for highlighting my eyebrows but I was surprised to see the results when I used it on my nose and cheekbones for highlighting.
So now it's my favorite highlighter. I can use it anywhere on my face and its soooo easy to use. Love it!!
Molika S.
Molika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia is one of my current favorite brands. they have been coming out with great products. I love this duo for highlight and give my brow a life. I love that it came with matte and shimmer so you can use whichever side you want. Got this from Ulta and i love it. Highly recommend this if you're a brow maniac like me.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've just started to use this product and honestly I can't stop i love what it does to my brows and the definition it gives to them it's Betty long lasting and worth it at the end isn't too much to purchase but I definitely want it in a larger version just bc of how much I use it and love it
Ann P.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this to use as a highlight under my brow and liked it in store, but was not happy with it when I had to apply it myself. I would rather go without a highlight then use this. It doesn't wear well or blend well at all. I think you would be better off using concealer as a highlight.
Juliana V.
Juliana V.
Gainesville, Ga
OMG I love this product. Anastasia always has the best brow product and this one is perfect because it has a matte end and the other end is shimmer for highlight. I always like that you don't have to use your finders to apply or blend the product. I use a brush to blend. It's great.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.
This is a great product! I love using this on my brow bone and inner corner of the eye. It doesn't last as long as I would hope but nonetheless this product is great when you're on the go! Just toss this in your bag and use it for touchups whenever you need your #highlight on fleek
Heather M.
Heather M.
Canton, MI
This pencil is great! You get two in one, and even though they are smaller being together they last forever and it's a better deal to get them this way. The highlight color is beautiful on fair skin, it's not to glittery but it does give just enough shine.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I can't do my eyebrows without this. It helps me have a clean sharp eyebrow and add highlight to the high point of my eyebrows. It's easy to apply and blend out. Def worth the price and will be repurchasing when I run out.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Salt Lake City, UT
recommend it or not? I've been wanting to buy this but don't know if it's worth it.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Chester, PA
Is this great for all skin tones?
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I love everything about doing eyebrows, does this work well?