Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color

Waterproof matte cream eyeshadow plus eyeliner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have it in two colors and they seem pretty good but I use it for eyeliner effect. So it stays on
Chile, parral
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color uploaded by Fernanda A.
Sobre las pomadas de Anastasia Beverly Hill. Es un producto que es súper cremoso y por esto es fácil de aplicar y difuminar, lo único  malo es que al ser tan cremoso hace que la pomada se derrita cuando hace mucho calor y cuesta que quede un color uniforme sin necesidad de hacer uso de otro producto. A pesar de su reducido tamaño la cantidad de producto que trae es suficiente para usarlo por aproximadamente 8 meses e, incluso, un año.  Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade
Somerset, WI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wnat a eye liner that won't smudge or move all night this is the one! Obviously wait till it's dry to touch which isn't long but omg it's awesome! I have Jet in color which is black of black and I'm in love. This puck last forever and it's nice that alittle product goes along way! Easy to apply! Not to expensive as it lasts so very worth the money! Highly recommend!!
Valencia
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color uploaded by Luisa S.
Es mi productos estrella a la hora de hacer mis cejas incluso lo utilizo con mis clientes, es una pomada se puede corregir con facilidad al inicio en caso de algún error, y cuando se seca es a prueba de agua y no se corre, hay que calentarla al comenzar a uzarla pero su pigmentación es muy buena incluso para hacerme deliniados la he usado
Doral, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color uploaded by ROSANNY M.
It leaves highly pigmented in addition to its durability and impermeability in addition to being resistant to water. Besides that the color is super attractive.
Los Angeles, CA
To me, this gel liner is just average. I also own one from NYX, and I don’t experience any better results with the Anastasia Beverly Hills one. The formula is matte and opaque, but it is not smudge proof. The outer corner of my eye is where I have issues with longevity and fading.
Rosedale, NY
This eyeliner is the best it glides on easily over eyeshadows and blends smoothly. It provides a long lasting coverage for the eyes.
Antioch, CA
Good product a little expensive but worth the buying the color ebony is very good
Henderson, NV
I love this product. Is one of my favorites. Ever since I discovered it I can never go a day without it . Love how easy it blends to my eyebrows. Super easy to use and yes it last long.
Augsburg, Germany
This eyeliner is the best I use this on the daily, It glides on easily over eyeshadows and blends so smoothly. It's very pigmented and it dries matte. I personally think that the applicator is easy to handle. I love the applicator tip as I think it's not too stiff and not too soft.

Looking for your answer?