MakeupAnastasia Beverly Hills
Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner

Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner

Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color is a full-pigment cream color that provides crease-proof coverage and definition. This long-lasting, waterproof formula is ideal for shadow or liner application.

Is The [brand:anastasia-beverly-hills] Waterproof Gel Eye Liner Truly Waterproof? Does It Dry Down Matte Or Have A Satin Finish? Is It Smudge Proof An Budge Proof? [brand:anastasia-beverly-hills] [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-waterproof-cra¨me-color-jet-eyeliner]
Does it go on smoothly ?
it is totally waterproof?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
Waterproof cream color liner from #AnastasiaBeverlyHills is hands down THE BEST EYELINER EVER! Color is very dark and rich and once it dries it stays put all day and does not bleed onto your lid. This should be in every girls makeup bag in reviews
Live this stuff! Long lasting and really looks awesome. I use it as eye shadow too. I just wish I found it sooner. My sister and I wore it to a wedding and it stayed in all night! in reviews
Angel B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Angel B.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you love Anatasia and your looking for a good gel liner here it is 💛 its nice and black the pay off is good! 💛 it last awhile! 💛
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I saw this at TJ Maxx for $6 & like most of my TJ purchases figured meh why not 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m not the best at winged liners with felt tip pens so I thought I’d give this a go and use a brush instead. After using it a handful of times, I’ve got to say this is just alright. I think it gives you an incredible initial application - if you’re really good at getting your liner done in one, single stroke, this may be perfect for you. If, however, you’re more like me & it takes a bit of time, the more of this you build the worse it gets - it flakes, breaks apart, and just becomes really clunky looking. I don’t hate it because I can use it sparingly & it looks good, but I just don’t think this is for someone like me who is still trying to perfect their liner.
Lidia N.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Lidia N.
This ismy favorite liner. It is so creamy and it glides easily onto the eyelids and skin. It will dry up if you do not close the lid tightly. If you close it tightly then you don't have to worry about it drying up. If it dries up, you can use an oil to make it a gel again. I love this for the looks that I do!!!
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Destiny A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This waterproof cream pot is the best for lining my eyes to get precise lines and shapes. I love using the darkest black I can find to line my eyes and then top it with my colors so that they pop even more! Can't wait to try other products from Anastasia [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-waterproof-cra¨me-color-jet-eyeliner]
Hasrodeen S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eyeliner. It’s long lasting and it’s a creamy formula , very easy to use . I really Recommend itAnastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner
Brooke K.
Unionville Missouri
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this liner puck! This lasts forever for there is alot of bang for the buck. Goes on smooth and once dry does not smudge. This Jet color is black as black can be which is my favorite. Not overly thick like some liners. I'd highly recommend this to those that like to line with a pick instead of liquid. Love it!
Sofia V.
Tomball, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Sofia V.
Hey what do yo think about my new makeup, follow my Instagram if you like see more things like this @SOFFIAVS
Marissa B.
Garfield, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Marissa B.
By far one of my favorite products to use for liners, they do smudge, so you have to be a bit careful, but they apply easily, i prefer them over liquid liners! They are $18 I believe, which is a little pricey, but i dont mind paying that for quality! Would definitely recommend. I used it for this look 😊
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Jet Eyeliner uploaded by Wendy B.
I got this waterproof cream eyeliner in my boxycharm premium this month. I went swimming a few times with it on. So it's definitely waterproof it's one of the best cream eyeliners I've ever used.
Junieth V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used once a long time ago, this bran is very good known, but what I would like to add is that from my experience this product lasts longer than other brands. Should try

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
il y a 15 jours
Is The Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Gel Eye Liner Truly Waterproof? Does It Dry Down Matte Or Have A Satin Finish? Is It Smudge Proof An Budge Proof? Anastasia Beverly Hills [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-waterproof-cra¨me-color-jet-eyeliner]
Gloria M.
calle marte r gomez colonia aeropuerto Matamoros Tamaulipas M
il y a 4 mois
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz es bueno o duradero ?
Ixell R. il y a 3 mois
Es ambas tiene una textura que te deja la cejas súper perfilada y dura todo el día