BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A high-quality, stainless steel tweezer with a custom-slanted top and calibrated tension. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Precision Tweezers to remove the shortest of brow hairs for professional shaping.

• Handcrafted in Italy and made to last
  • Micro-fine tip removes hair from the root without breakage or skin irritation
  • Protective cap preserves tension when not in use

Reviews (2038)
  • "You will never go wrong with them." in 1 review
sarah a.
houston
As much as I have to say it, these are really good. They’re incredibly pricey but if you’re willing to spend the money I’d say yes purchase them. I think they’re better than tweezer man in my opinion. They grab every single fine baby brown hair in sight. The only thing is I find they don’t want to grab thicker coarser hairs but it’s not a deal breaker for me since I mostly have baby fine hairs
Joslyn R.
Wewahitchka
These tweezers are perfect for placing fake eyelashes. They are great for removing pesky hairs that fall out of the shape of your eyebrow. They're failry priced considering how well they worked. I'm extremely satisfied with these tweezers. They are my go to grab.
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL

Handcrafted in Italy and made to last
Micro-fine tip removes hair from the root without breakage or skin irritation
Protective cap preserves tension when not in use
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Finally!
I have been using the same tweezerman tweezers for 4 years. They are great but when I repurchased the same tweezers for so e reason they just were not as good as the original. And it wasn't a fluke bacause I purchased 2 more in the hopes of getting a second good pair to no avail. So I saw the good reviews on this pair of tweezers and made the purchase. Finally I have found a pair of tweezers that is as good as my original tweezerman, the ABH tweezers get even the smallest, fine, and short hairs, I LOVE THEM!
If tweezers are something you use everyday, and you have stubborn errant facial hair, and/or do your own eyebrows, I highly recommend these tweezers. Well worth the splurge for something used daily.
Jessica G.
Stamford
I had always been a tweezerman girl when it came to tweezers. But recently My tweezerman tweezers just weren’t cutting it and I was getting very deeply rooted baby hairs right under my eyebrows. These tweezers are phenomenal at gripping any little hairs that you may find. They are gentle and extremely precise and I will never be without a pair again!
Casell W.
Hemet, CA
These are absolutely the best tweezers I have ever used!! I have 3 of them. One from over 5 years ago, one for my makeup pouch, and one I just purchased this VIB sale to replace the one I purchased over 5 years ago. My old one is a little bit duller not and doesn't grip as well as when I first purchased it but still works really well. I have no complaints. I think the ABH tweezers and a Tweezerman tweezers are on par with each other and you can't go wrong with either one but find that the ABH has slightly better grip when it comes to little hairs but it might be psychological because I think the ABH one is prettier. Yes they're pricey for tweezers but man do they work so well
Ava K.
Eagle, ID
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers have worked amazingly for me! Although not the most exciting beauty product, they are an essential tool in my makeup bag. With them, it is easy to make sure not a single eyebrow hair is out of place. I would definitely recommend!  Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I LOVE THE ANASTASIA TWEEZERS AND AFTER TWEEZE! They are the perfect match for each other. If your like me and you like to keep those brows where they need to be but have sensitive skin that irritates and gets red this after tweeze cream will be your bestie as the tweezers get right in there where u need to be!
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
Love this tweezer! They’re super sharp and precise, which is a huge A+ in my book. I’ve purchased so many tweezers before that were dull and made it super hard to get any hairs out. This is seriously the best tweezer I’ve ever purchased and I ALWAYS suggest it to anyone who is looking for a new one.
Anastasia C.
San Marcos
 I bought these tweezers years ago, and I am ride or die for them. They are a little on the expensive side, but they are worth every single penny. They will last you forever, I've had mine for 7+ years and they have not dulled at all. Definitely recommend these, no other brands compare.
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
Are these really necessary? Can't tweezers that are cheaper do the same thing?
LEAH C.
Is this better than tweezerman?
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
IVE BEEN WANTING THIS ! Is it worth the price
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
How much does this cost?
Marissa W.
How is this worth $22? Like what is it that magical?

back