BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

This professional implement has been manufactured using the highest quality stainless steel for long-lasting performance. The slanted tip and calibrated tension gives you the ability to tweeze even the finest hairs without breaking the hair and skin. Proceeds from the sale of this tweezer will be donated to help cancer research.  Thank you for your contribution to this great cause. Around the world, over 10 million new cancer cases occur annually.  We at Anastasia are dedicated to joining forces with WCRF and contributing to help the fight against cancer.  Anastasia Beverly Hills is a longtime promoter of women s causes, and has been a proud supporter of the Women s Cancer Research Fund. To this end, Anastasia designed a special edition eyebrow tweezers set with sparkling pink Swarovski crystals. Proceeds from the sale of this tweezer will be donated to help cancer rese see more...

• "You will never go wrong with them." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had morey
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Anastasia tweezers are a gift from the Brow-Gods! Yes, they're a tad on the pricier side but they last forever, the tip doesnt dull out with time, & the plucking precision is beyondddd! They pull out stubborn hairs with little to NO EFFORT! Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers came with a brow kit, wasn’t into them because they didn’t grab the little brow hairs and they became dull after the first couple times of using them. I wouldn’t personally buy them again.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know not many realize and I didn't either until I got these tweezers ! They are so much better then my generic brand ones. I got them as a free present and I feel in love. They really make plucking so much easier: it grabs your hairs so much better then the regular ones! I would of never tried name brand until I got it free and now I can't go back. My eyebrows are so thankful.
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pink really girly, does what it's supposed to do, I have oily skin. I use this every week. It is easy to use, it's a simple tweezer. Although its a bit overpriced, you're paying for the brand so I'm not disappointed.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are literally the best tweezers ever. Hands down, they get all hairs even the finest hairs that some tweezers can’t pick out. They’re comfortable to hold, and they’re easy to use. Some tweezers are quit stiff but with these that’s not the case at all. I love these tweezers I will definitely be purchasing these again at some point.
Justice S.
Westmoreland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tweezers i use them all the time they are really good for getting those one hairs that normal drug store ones seem to can never get! 😅 pluss ... theyre pink!!!! 😝😝😝😝😜😜😜😜😜😋😋 would definitely recommend
Drea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would literally die if my eyebrows were a mess. It has a great grip for those hard to get little hairs and Anastasia is really known for its eyebrow products. If your eyebrows aren’t cleaned it ruins your whole look and these tweezers are definitely a gift from heaven to help you clean up those strays.
Madison K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely am obsessed with my new Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers. Having used tweezerman in the past, I was skeptical. These tweezers have such an incredible grip on the hair, yet are so gentle. By far the best pair of tweezers I have ever owned! Absolutely worth the money.
LEAH C.
Is this better than tweezerman?
Sarah B.
Are these really necessary? Can't tweezers that are cheaper do the same thing?
Sabira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these different from any other tweezers out there?
Tara B.
I'm picky about tweezers that I use daily because I swear hairs pop up daily! So how well do these grab The hairs!!!
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost?