BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A high-quality, stainless steel tweezer with a custom-slanted top and calibrated tension. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Precision Tweezers to remove the shortest of brow hairs for professional shaping.

• Handcrafted in Italy and made to last
  • Micro-fine tip removes hair from the root without breakage or skin irritation
  • Protective cap preserves tension when not in use

• Is it worth it than a cvs brand ? 2 Answers
  • How is this worth $22? Like what is it that magical?2 Answers
  • I wanna try this but I don’t know if I should spend $28 on tweeze...1 Answers
  • "You will never go wrong with them." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖈𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓 J.
Arnaudville, LA
Over time tweezers tend to lose grip. They get to the point where they can barely grab the hair you're trying to get rid of. I've been having my Anastasia tweezers for at least over a year and never had that problem. Drug store brand tweezers are good for a while but they're not very reliable. A good tweezer is well worth the money !
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
At first I just wanted these baby’s because it said Anastasia on it (cause I’m crazy). But low and behold they are seriously the best tweezers I have ever had and I’m a tweezer junkie. I know they’re made by tweezerman but I swear they’re more precise and better than any Tweezerman tweezer I have ever had.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
These are great tweezers. They have a nice and tight grip ( lol that’s what she said ) and don’t slip when you grab for hair. They are sharp and will hurt if you accidentally tweeze your skin. I do prefer my tweezerman tweezers over these tho
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Rita L.
Tulsa
The quality of these tweezers are recommendable. It grips the hair and pulls it out smoothly and quickly. It barely hurts. Hairs that I never thought would be able to be pulled out with my previous tweezers now come out with ease.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I absolutely cannot live without these! Best tweezers ever I always keep in purse and they have amazing durability. I love that they can grip the tiny hairs. Love the tip of it. I would highly recommend and will be purchasing again!
Rachelle C.
Clovis, CA
Super sharp and grab even the finest baby hairs. They are a little to pricey. I got them from ulta. I would say they are comparable to the tweezer man ones I purchased before. They work but don’t think I would purchase again.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I love these tweezers! They can get everything little hair so easily! Unfortunately I missed placed these. However I would definitely repurchase. These work awesome. Better than any other tweezers I have ever used!
Sarah B.
Are these really necessary? Can't tweezers that are cheaper do the same thing?
LEAH C.
Is this better than tweezerman?
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
IVE BEEN WANTING THIS ! Is it worth the price
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
How much does this cost?
Sabira H.
Are these different from any other tweezers out there?