Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers

A high-quality, stainless steel tweezer with a custom-slanted top and calibrated tension. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Precision Tweezers to remove the shortest of brow hairs for professional shaping.

• Handcrafted in Italy and made to last
  • Micro-fine tip removes hair from the root without breakage or skin irritation
  • Protective cap preserves tension when not in use

What makes these tweezers better than others?
How good are these? My eyebrows are looking tragic.
Are these worth having?? I love my Tweezerman tweezers
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
You will never go wrong with them.in 1 review
10 days agoFredericksbrg, VA
These tweezers are such good quality! I've had them for a while and they are still sharp and plucking strong! I feel like every time I send my husband to get some, he gets the cheapest ones and they are useless within a few weeks. So I made an executive decision and got a nice pair. I'm so glad I did. I never miss a hair with these!
2 months agoLas Vegas, NV
I love these tweezers! They are a little pricey for a pair of tweezers. But they get all the little stubborn hairs that other smaller brands never grab! I use them when my eyebrows & lips need a little tlc. My hairs are thin, so sometimes it’s hard to grab. But these tweezers never fail me.
a month agoMinneapolis, MN
I absolutely adore these tweezers! They can even get the tiniest most course hairs on my eyebrows/face. They are very gentle and do not take a lot of effort to pull hair out. This is a must in my makeup bag for everyday maintenance!
2 months agoWesley Chapel , FL
I used to use another big name tweezer product. Don’t really remember why I purchased these. These stay sharp and make it super easy to pluck my brows. I will always keep these in my beauty arsenal! Love them.
a month agoRaleigh, NC
Love these tweezers. Nice grip and very comfortable and easy to use. These are more expensive than drugstore tweezers but you will use these forever. More than worth the price. Would repurchase and recommend
2 months ago
These tweezers are perfectly styled and easy to use. They pluck exactly the hairs you are aiming for and are very, very precise. I also like that fact that there is a cap to slip on over the end to protect them.
15 days agoyonkers ny
My favorite tweezers hands down ! I would buy them over and over again ! I think you guys will love them,, not only do I use them for tweezing but to apply my false eyelashes ! Works amazing
3 months agoNew York , NY
Best tweezers hands down but who is surprised since they’re from the undisputed queen of brows. The angle and the shape, I don’t understand how they do it but they’re just always right.
2 months agoOcala, FL
i wasnt originally going to spend so much money on just tweezers but after thinking of how many cheap, flimsy tweezers ive bought in the past that broke within a few months, i decided to just try them out. it has lasted longer than any other tweezers ive bought and im so glad i took the risk on such an expensive item. they are super precise and i always get every single hair with no problems, no pulling, no pain!
3 months agoBurbank , IL
I can’t say enough good things about these tweezers, you might think, tweezers? Any ones would do right? WRONG! THESE GET EVERY LITTLE ITTY BITTY HAIR! Nothing escapes these! The grip on these is perfect! I have repurchased these for years! And will continue to do so!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...