Crystal Q.

I usually do my eyebrows with a brow pencil...but I'be been wanting to try the anastasia brow kit. Does it have the same effect of the pencil or is abh brow kit a more natural looking product?

Anjanette G.
Anjanette G.
1 year, 4 months ago
To me it looks more natural but in a good way ! Lol
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
1 year, 4 months ago
I think it also depends on how you use the product. I personally think the brow kit is amazing and does a really good job at making you look all natural.❤️
Deidra F.
Deidra F.
1 year, 5 months ago
I personally use the Brow wiz because it's precise for lining the eyebrow. I wouldn't use the brow kit if you use it everyday cause it's not enough of a product that will last long. Maybe if you're traveling or something for a quick retouch.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
1 year, 10 months ago
Hi it does work but it's not worth it not even for travel not enough product maybe to touch up a little on eyebrows but it had less than an inch of product when I got mine. I do have to say the tweezers are great and the brow gel is amazing I just wish they would put a little more product for travel.