Samantha T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Espresso more...
I invested in brow gel to keep my brows in place. Normally, the powder seems to disintegrate off my oily skin in the hot summer time, but not the brow gel! I went with the tinted as opposed to regular brow gel because I wanted that extra color on the ends of my eyebrows, which are a little bit lighter on the ends. I really love this brow gel so far (I've been using it for about a week) and it's perfect to beat the summer heat and still have my brows look flawless.