Mckenna R.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Espresso more...
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this product! It is super easy to use and takes not even a minute to apply. Eyebrows are a lot of work these days so I love using this product on lighter makeup days - especially in the summer months when I am heading to the pool. I did struggle to find my shade, Anastasia is a brow goddess so I use her Brow Wiz Pencil a well as the two tone Brow Fill both in the color Taupe. I have very light natural blonde hair but my brows are not as blonde. Surprisingly I needed expresso for the tint so I highly recommend going into a Sephora and finding your perfect color match.