BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #49 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Espresso  - suggested for black to jet black hair A tinted gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day to temporarily color brows. Anastasia s luxurious Tinted Brow Gel sets your perfect brow look with a hint of tint. Never flaky or sticky, this versatile formula keeps brows in place all day. Made of a lightweight gel, the formula is fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep brows feeling as great as they look. Tinted gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Chamomile extract for soothing No animal testing Botanical and Essential Oils are free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Hyaluronic Acid is a key component of collagen, has been called a "space filler&q

• Do you use this in conjunction with an eyebrow pencil?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in conjunction with the dipbrow pomade? Any ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a gel tinted that kind of matches my hair...1 Answers
💋 C.
Review for: Chocolate
I absolutely adore my Anastasia Beverly Hills products! I use several of them on a daily basis! As far as her Brow Gel goes, it was my 3rd ABH product to use & I instantly fell in love! I use two different colors of the Brow Gel to give my brows the defined, full, yet natural look that I want. I use Chocolate & Clear bc I always want my brows darker & more defined at the arches and tails with the more natural looking hairs towards the front of the brow. So in my opinion, as far as brows go, you truly can not ever go wrong with using ANY Anastasia Beverly Hills brow product! I personally own & use not only her Brow Gels, but I also use the Brow Definer, the Brow pomade, the Brow Pencil, the Magic Pencil, the Brow Wiz in two colors as well as her brow tools, like her brushes & even her pencil sharpeners bc they are all of such high quality, as well as being reasonably priced! Thanks ABH for always killing the brow game - as well as the cosmetics game - ABH truly IS one of the best out there! 💋
Rachel X.
Review for: Espresso
This is one of the best eyebrow gels available on the market. The brush is big, but even for my thin, small brows, it doesn't apply too much product onto my brows. It's easy to apply, which is good when I'm trying to get my brows done quick. However, I don't like using this product alone because of the shade. I don't know if this is for all colors, but this brow gel has small flecks of gold glitter in it. Because I have thin brow hairs, using the product alone makes the glitter stand out more rather than it adding a nice sheen onto the hairs to give it more dimension. Other than that,  the brows hold really well when the product is used. I recommend it if you don't mind the glitter; I know some people do and others don't. I find it give more dimension to my brows.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not in love with this product I've bought cheaper brands at target that work just as good. The only thing from this product I do enjoy is that tint. It looks Brown but goes well on my eye brows which are more on the black side. I have very thick brow hair so as far as holding the hairs down and into place it just doesn't do the trick for me personally!
Britt M.
Review for: Caramel
The best eyebrow gel I've tried so far. One of the big reasons I bought this shade was to slightly lighten my brows to match my hair when I added some highlights last summer. I went the bleach route once and it did not go well, so I tried this as an alternative. This works great, whether you want to lighten,darken or just set your brows. I could see my brows lighten up IRL but they also looked lighter in pictures. This gel really keeps your brows set as well, but doesn't turn them crunchy or rock hard. No flaking whatsoever, color doesn't run, everything stays in place. My only gripe is IRL upclose they're quite a bit shimmery and it looks slightly unnatural, but it could be worse.
Shakeela P.
Littleton , NC
Review for: Caramel
I have purchased two of these tinted eyebrow gels. ..At a cost of $22 the product is not that bad however, I don't see a wow factor to this product. The consistency of the brow gel is thin and is great for someone looking for light coverage to hold their eyebrows in place for a daytime look.

The brush is smaller and the product is a little bit
thicker. This product was ok but the brush was too big for my eyebrow hairs. This product would be better if It were a smaller brush and had less of a waxy consistency to hold my hairs in place. I will say that my brow hairs do not move and the product does not transfer. I am sorry to say I will not repurchase this particular product , I feel as if it wasn't that great for the price.
Linda M.
Review for: Chocolate
Absolutely beautiful! I use this daily to tame my thick eyebrows. Because I have some white brows, this tinted brow gel controls them and tints them lightly. I would definitely buy again.
Camila M.
Review for: Chocolate
Great quality , easy to apply , long lasting . I bought the chocolate color because it matches with my hair color . I bought at Sephora for $22 . I’m pleased with this product . I will definitely buy more in the future!
Jeanette C.
Boston
Review for: Espresso
This is a fantastic brow gel for people like me who already have quite full brows. Makes the eyebrow hairs stay in place all day while adding a nice pigment to accentuate the brows. I gave this 4 out of 5 stars because if you aren't careful sometimes the wand can pick up too much product and you can create a bold mess.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Review for: Brunette
I love, love, love this brow gel. I had no problems with residue getting stuck in my brows or on my skin. It is the perfect tint, and gives you a natural, fuller look. It holds down my brows really well. I highly recommend this.
Lauren M.
TX
Review for: Chocolate
This is an awesome product. You can use it on top of another brow product to set your brows in place, or you can wear it on it's own. It really helps you manipulate your bows to get he exact look that you are going for. This is a great product and it it is worth the money, but their are many dupes in the drugstore that can get the job done. depending on f i want to spend the money, I would repurchase this brow gel.
Braylyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend this more than a clear gel or no?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how well this worked ?
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this vs. the Brow wiz pencil? Or is it more of a personal preference? (My brow game is SO not on "fleek") 😂
Ebony B.
Would this be a good product to use if I wanted to make my eyebrows look full?
Renee L.
I have recently started getting more into my make up and some nee products. I do have quite dark eye brows but i would like to fill them in a bit better as they have some gaps. Would you recommend this product? & do you prefer this than eyebrow pencil?