BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #48 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Espresso  - suggested for black to jet black hair A tinted gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day to temporarily color brows. Anastasia s luxurious Tinted Brow Gel sets your perfect brow look with a hint of tint. Never flaky or sticky, this versatile formula keeps brows in place all day. Made of a lightweight gel, the formula is fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep brows feeling as great as they look. Tinted gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Chamomile extract for soothing No animal testing Botanical and Essential Oils are free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Hyaluronic Acid is a key component of collagen, has been called a "space filler&q

• Do you use this in conjunction with an eyebrow pencil?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in conjunction with the dipbrow pomade? Any ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a gel tinted that kind of matches my hair...1 Answers
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Glendora, CA
Review for: Auburn
This is a great product for a light coverage day or to set beautiful bold eye brows. This is a product I use daily. I've had it for 6 months now and I still have a lot of product left! Great value for the price. I generally just comb it through to set my bare brows when I'm rushing out the door for classes or on my way to work. This is also great when I need to set my brows for a night out. The only con I would say is that when you first use it, it can be hard to control & you can get excess product on the surrounding skin. However once you get a feel for it and practice then you figure out how to diminish that possibility
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly wanted to love this tinted brow gel because I love other Anastasia brow products, but this just wasn't for me. I love the clear brow gel and thought the tinted would just give that extra pop while allowing for a bit more color and a more filled in look, but it seems like there should be a color in between the blonde and the next darker one. One is too dark and the other is too light and seems sparkly almost like it has glitter or too much shine in it. I will stick with the clear because it just works better for me, perhaps if you are one of the darker shades this will work better for you.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in the espresso shade. I have dishwater blond hair but usually dye my hair much darker shades. I expected to be disappointed with this or possibly just not use it, but it is probably the most important part of my whole routine. Shaping your brows really does make a difference, and being able to so easily match my hair color really is nice. I have tried the clear gel after owning this and I'm glad I jumped right into tinted. The brush is a little too big but it's not terribly clumsy. The glitter doesn't shimmer, just gives a natural sort of hair glisten frigging love this stuff.
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I freaking love these. I never thought I'd even get one of these because they didn't really seem useful, however, after my friend gave me her extra one, I fell in love! I go two shades lighter than my eyebrows and it is so so beautiful. It fills in the gaps of your eyebrows and it's so quick and easy to use if you don't want the hassle and stress of a pencil. This is my daily go-to since it gives such a natural-bomb look. I recommend to use with some concealer below the brow bone to make them look even more flawless
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I was really iffy about this product considering most brow gels don't provide much pigment or staying power. This brow gel does exactly what it says. It provides your brows with a nice tint and holds them in place for hours. To test it's staying power I applied it during the day and didn't wash my face till the following day. Through my daily activities and sleeping through the night my eyes brows were still in place and very pigmented. I'd recommend this to anyone. It's worth every penny.
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
Review for: Chocolate
I love this brow gel. I have full, naturally shaped eyebrows, but I wanted a little oomph on them when I made my make up more glam. It keeps my eyebrows in place so that they do not become unruly and give it this natural shine. I also love the tint. It gives my eyebrows a slightly more pronounced color but it's not completely dark that they look filled in. Over all I think it's a great product for those who are looking for a more natural colored eyebrow.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: Chocolate
The wand on this is horrible, it is so large it's almost impossible to not cover your skin with the tinted brow gel. I would either use a spooly you never use to get a better handle on the product or get the clear one so if you get it on your skin it isn't as noticeable. The product itself does keep your brows in place, I personally like the brow gel from benefit that has a smaller wand and is easier to apply and you have more control of the product.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these when I feel like my brow product isn't blending well enough or when I'm using the dipbrow pomade or a powder and I feel like my hair has lost its dimension. This has a hint of sheen to it so that it makes the hair look like hair again and like it has dimension without looking overly fake. I feel like it doesn't set as well as the clear Brow Gel but I'll just use the clear on top of this and then I'm good to go.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Auburn
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this product! I love the brow gel itself - great color (Auburn looks very natural), doesn't flake all day, and fills in sparser areas nicely.
I despise the gigantic brush though. This is the size of a mascara wand. Only someone with brows as big and bushy as my Uncle Dale need a brush this wide! A company devoted almost entirely to brows ought to have more sense
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Auburn
Love it, after having my daughter my eyebrows were pretty much non-existant. I needed a miracle because I know nothing about drawing brows in. well the miracle came with this!
I felt like it thickened my brows up plus it holds them perfectly in shape so they always look beautiful, and most important NATURAL.
my hair has came back and my brows are thickening up again and I still use this product.
Braylyn B.
Braylyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend this more than a clear gel or no?
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how well this worked ?
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this vs. the Brow wiz pencil? Or is it more of a personal preference? (My brow game is SO not on "fleek") 😂
Renee L.
Renee L.
I have recently started getting more into my make up and some nee products. I do have quite dark eye brows but i would like to fill them in a bit better as they have some gaps. Would you recommend this product? & do you prefer this than eyebrow pencil?
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Is tinted or clear eye brow gel better?