Taylor E.
Taylor E.
I'm really debating buying this but I'm on a makeup budget! Is this product worth the expense and how long does it last?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I have the cream contour kit and the powder. I bought the powder first because I was new at contouring, I have very fair skin so i got the lightest contour pallet in both the powder and cream. In the powder one none of the highlight colors worked well with my skin tone and the browns either looked orange or muddy. BUT, the lighter shades are great for setting your under eye concealer and i use the middle brown to set my creme contour. Now the creme contour is amazing! I love it and use it all the time. its blends really well and to make it apply a little easier I mix it with a facial oil. I highly recommend the creme one.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Columbus , OH
9 months, 4 weeks ago
A little goes a long way it lasts a long time!
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Houston , TX
10 months ago
I've had mine for over 8 months and I still have a lot of product and I use it on a daily basis. I want to say this is one of the best contouring palettes. It's a little pricey but it's worth it.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
10 months ago
I've had mine for about 6 months. I only use makeup about 3-4 times a week and I still have a lot of product left. The banana powder is great for under eye brightening. The contour and bronzer colors are great alone or mixed together.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
10 months ago
Hey Taylor! I was on the same boat you're on! I found myself one day at Sephora contemplating which contour palette I should buy and I was debating whether ABH or Kat Von D. Another customer at the moment asked if I was looking for a contour kit and she recommended I go with Kat Von D because it's highly pigmented! I got my Kat Von D contour kit I the beginning of this year and it's lasted me. I contour almost every day and I use a little bit of product like I said, it is really pigmented.
Kendria V.