Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette

Designed in collaboration with makeup artist Tamanna Roashan, the Tamanna palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is the perfect fall palette, containing a collection versatile shadows in must-have shades. The combination of warm and cool tones combine to create anything from smoky eyes to intricate cut creases, all from a single palette. Specially formulated, high-impact pigments rich in neutrals and shimmering jewel tones go on smoothly, eliminating the need for overbuilding when applying.

Shades include:

- Chocoate

- China Rose

- Noir

• 0.02 oz.
  • By Anastasia Beverly Hills; made in the USA.
  • Item #803571

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette is this a good pallet to ...1 Answers
  • Overall thoughts on this pallet?How pigmented are the colors in t...1 Answers
  • Was this looted edition? Can't find it on Sephora website anymore...6 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette
  • "The quality is wonderful , the shadows are highly pigmented and there is so much you can do with it." in 3 reviews
  • "Heard very good reviews on YouTube about this brand!" in 1 review
  • "i really like this palet the colors are well pigmented they blend really well and it is long lasting" in 1 review
  • "Sold out eveeywhere, great color schemes and Tamanna is already A+." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this to more friends" in 1 review
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
This is a good palette to travel with. The shades are versatile and creamy. You have your neutrals and pops of color in one sleek palette. The price is reasonable but the packaging is not the best quality. Would not repurchase as I feel there are better options out there.
Destiny  H.
Montgomery, AL
Very nice and pigmented product. Adds a lot of dimension to the eye and very long lasting. I’m a repeat user and I would recommend to everyone. Very nice packaging also. Recommended to my sister and she loves it also.
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I am obsessed with this product. The pigmentation is amazing. It lasts nearly all night without having to touch it up. It’s not too expensive and great quality. I would buy this product over and over again!
Amber D.
Now for Halloween this palette is the must have of must haves. It’s colors help you nail so many looks, I’m talking mermaid to zombie here. The colors are super saturated and go on like a dream. And it’s not too horrible on your pocket. So those spare pennies can help you indulge in your favorite treats of the season. Grab it at Sephora or ulta. Make your All Hallows’ eve fabulous, or at least your make up for that night.
Nyasia G.
This is an amazing palette probably my favorite. I just had to make a review. The colors are so bold and the packaging it just beautiful. I got my first one at Macy’s. It wasn’t cheap but it was definitely worth it.
Fatima Z.
Charlotte , NC
I recommend this product because is easy to work with on your eye and the colors are so pretty, and also you can find it in any store for a good price, and her products last for a long time too 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Anna K.
This product is AMAZING literally! My friend has this and it’s sooooo gorgeous I really wish I had it but for all the people who want to get it, yes u should buy this it’s freaking amazing!!!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great palette very pigmented I would recommend this to anyone. I bought this off of the glambot website so it was used. I don't have any regrets the pigments are great and easy to apply and blend. If you can get your hands on it do so, because they do restock every so often.
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
I forgot I even owned this palette until I saw this! This palette is amazing! Blends beautifully. Great choice of colors with a nice pop! Easy to use and apply! If you ever see this for sale in great condition I say get your hands on it!!!!
Iman A.
Charlotte, NC
This product is amazing!!! I use this product all the time. The consistency is amazing and it would make for a great gift for that special someone! I love it and would highly recommend it for anyone.
Hina S.
Was this looted edition? Can't find it on Sephora website anymore? I'm from Canada so any suggestions on where to get this from?
pari m.
Huntley, IL
Where can I get this palette?
Sabrina S.
This pallet looks soooo gorg! Although kind of reminds me of the master pallet by Mario. Are they similar? Is this one better colors?
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Is this pallete limited edition ??
Avery  S.
Are these palettes in different shades then this color?