BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette is this a good pallet to us...1 Answers
  • Overall thoughts on this pallet?How pigmented are the colors in thi...1 Answers
  • Was this looted edition? Can't find it on Sephora website anymore? ...6 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette
  • "The quality is wonderful , the shadows are highly pigmented and there is so much you can do with it." in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to more friends" in 1 review
  • "The packaging itself it is real pretty, love how they included mini how to's and they are very pigmented and colorful." in 1 review
  • "Heard very good reviews on YouTube about this brand!" in 1 review
  • "i really like this palet the colors are well pigmented they blend really well and it is long lasting" in 1 review
Marissa b.
Marissa b.
This was one of my 1st high end makeup palette. I was so excited to have such a great palette at such a great price and it was beginner friendly which I completely love and I love that also came with a brush and a great mirror. One thing I loved was these "Get the look" cards from the Tamanna Palette, I think for a colored palette such as the Artist it would have been smart to have some "Get the Look" cards for those people like me that have trouble creating looks with eye shadows that are very colorful.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even express my love for this palette! So, so beautiful. I was devastated when it sold out at Sephora before I had the chance to buy it and when I saw it on here, I snatched it up! Amazing quality, just like most ABH products. Pigmented, long lasting, and super blendable. Fantastic colors for spring/summer and the deeper shades will certainly work for fall/winter, as well. The brush is amazing, too! This palette is my go-to almost daily. Love, love, love :)
J L.
J L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good eye palette with signature abh quality. The colors are soft, pigmented, and blendable. This palette didn't work for me because of the color selection. There's 4 mattes and 6 shimmers. There's not enough transitions or crease shades to create multiple looks. Also didn't find myself using the colorful shades. I don't find myself reaching for this palette but it's a good pick for someone who likes shimmers and likes to play with color.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Portland , OR
This is my most used pallete and I have a lot of different ones. These shadows are highly pigmented and blend so effortlessly. The color story is great and really thought out. There is a nice matte cream shade, a good black, matte transition shades, a good highlight shade and some pops of color. You really can create so many different looks with this pallete. I wish I would have bought a back up before it was dc.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this palette. I own a bunch of palettes and this is one I keep coming back to again and again. Its a shame that Anastasia only releases these on a limited basis because I would recommend this palette much more often. The colors are beautiful and I can create a beautiful smokey and sexy eye look with them. True to Anastasia form, the texture and conisstancy of these shadows are wonderful as well.
Montha A.
Montha A.
Missouri City, TX
Oh Tamanna! She is my idol. Being a makeup artist and being certified by her is the best feeling in the world. She is such a wonderful person! This palette is my baby! I couldn't get my hands on it so my best friend gave me hers and let me tell you the pigments on this palette is beyond amazing. I am so stingy about using this on my clients. Anything that anastasia comes out with is better then the last product.
April M.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first Anastasia palette. I grabbed it as as an impulse buy when I was doing some shopping and absolutely loved it! I hit pan on so many of these. Bengal was my favorite color and Ive repurchases bigger pans twice since hitting pan in this palette. With the exception of the green Venezia color, this is a very useable everyday palette
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item is a must have for all beauty queens out there. The colors are so vivid and long-lasting. The pallet is also great for all seasons. The application goes on smooth and not cakey. I used this product on date nights typically because it makes your eyes smolder. Would definitely buy again!
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg, I've seen this used on people and the colors are really beautiful and it goes on really well and it lasts a long time. I really want this palette. I really love Tamanna and what she do and I cannot wait to try this product. I recommend this product for sure.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Love using this palette if I'm feeling bold and brave. This palette does have some bright popping colors but also some soft ones to level the tones out. Colors are all so easy to work with and blend out. Would recommend for experiences makeup users.
Hina S.
Hina S.
Was this looted edition? Can't find it on Sephora website anymore? I'm from Canada so any suggestions on where to get this from?
pari m.
pari m.
Huntley, IL
Where can I get this palette?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet looks soooo gorg! Although kind of reminds me of the master pallet by Mario. Are they similar? Is this one better colors?
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
How pigmented are these?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this pallete limited edition ??