BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...86 Answers
  • I would love to try this pallet4 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
Jamie L.
Kunkletown, PA
Hands down my favorite highlighters of all time. The Gleam Glow Kit has more pink tones and one champagne color and is great for paler skin. I'm very pale so Crushed Pearl from the Gleam Glow Kit is my go-to. That Glow Glow Kit has more warm, golden tones, which I recommend for light to medium skin tones however the lighter colors still work with paler skin tones. Sun Dipped has a great variety of colors good for any skin tone if you're looking for more of a variety within one kit. The Sweets Glow Kit has unique colors that are a little more glittery. The Moonchild Glow Kit also has more unique and different colors. The colors in the Moonchild Glow Kit are a little bold which are a little out of my comfort zone but I find them perfect for inner corner highlighting. The formula is really easy to apply and blend, definitely the best formula of highlighters I have tried. Considering one high-end brand highlighter is usually about $40, these kits are a great buy, four highlighters for the price of one! Definitely recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Fernandes M.
Paris
I am absolutely thrilled to do a review for you guys about this palette! Holographic is everything and specially when it comes to makeup when I discovered this I had to get my hands on it 😋
The packaging is absolutely pretty with the holographic colors showing off as prettily on the outside as it is on the inside.
I had a little doubt as to whether the colors and shine would show as beautifully as it does on light skin, and here are the results on my pics below :) AS you can see the colors and shine showup beautifully on dark skin, I am super excited to use this palette and create some really cool looks, six shades for all your holographic needs! You can use it on the eyes, lips and face, and you can layer up to build intensity. I am in love with this pallete!
Would highly recommend this project
Yvette V.
I love this product so much. I love how nice it makes my face glow and I get so many compliments when I have it on ,you should really try it out.I would definitely but this product again 🙌💗 Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit your going to love
brianna c.
This was my first glow kit from Anastasia and my first highlighters from her company as well, and let me just say these highlighters blew me away when I first bought them. I love how they’re not chunky and glittery but they’re shiny and blinding! I think this highlighter palette is definitely better for darker skin tones but if you have a lighter skin tone you can definitely buy this as well. there are two shades (tourmaline and bronzed) which are a little bit darker and may not be flattering on lighter skin tones but you can always use them as eyeshadows! I love to use those during the summer when I’m nice and tan, I look amazing and I have a pretty medium skin tone. I live somewhere where it’s sunny year round right near the ocean so this palette is definitely good for every day use for me because of where I am from. I recommend it to everyone though, it has shades that are very light and can be used during winter and it also shades that are very dark so no matter what time of the year it is, this highlighter palette is perfect for whatever and whenever!
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
Hunny if you want that GLOW look no more. Just spray them with fix plus or regular water like I do and it does a fantastic job. Super pigmented. Yes the hype is real.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
This is my all time favorite highlight. They are very creamy so you don't get a tone of fallout. They would suit any skin tone. I for one, love that it has four shades to choose from. The first shade Sunburst is a very bright highlight, Golden Bronze is my all time fave because it looks great in summertime, Dipping in Gold is a golden color a little softer than Bronze and Bubbly is a tad lighter than Gold. The highlight is pricey at $40 but it's worth it because you get more than one tone and a little goes a long way so you won't hit pan for a long time. You can purchase this highlight palette from makeup retailers like Sephora, Ulta or you can get it on the actual website. Also,These would look amazing on any skin too
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I love this palette! I use it everyday and there is a color for whatever your doing. They are very pigmented and easy to blend without being too much. I always use it over my makeup and I would recommend it to anyone that likes using highlighters. The colors aren't to sparkly so there perfect for daytime or night time! Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
👑🎀💋 ج.
kenitra
Giiirl!!
I love  It  . You should  buy  it ! it's my everyday  hightlight  palette ! I  have 1/4  And I  am  waiting to  get  the other 3   can't wait for  that .
I sometime  use   it as an eyeshadow  and it's so  pigmenting .<3 <3 <3
Beautyandtheblogger *.
Waterlooville
My first glow kit from AB and I was so excited for see it in a half price sale. So glad it grabbed it, oh my.. it’s beautiful. The bronze shimmers give a gorgeous sun kissed look to the skin looking like you’ve been on holiday. The highlighters are so pigmented and pretty. I can’t wait to buy more glow kits
Naomi M.
These glow kits are the most amazing/blinding highlighters there are. I am a highlight crazed fan and I'm always looking out for a good highlighter. My taste is more blinding instead of a glow from wishing type although with these highlighters you can start with glow from within and build up all the way to blinding! They don't cake up as you build and they blend flawlessly. I'm wearing one of the shades from one of the palettes in each of these pictures
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out

Sephora