BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...86 Answers
  • I would love to try this pallet3 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
Sharon M.
miami
Praise Anastasia for doing this for! This glow kit is everything and more! At first I was skeptical due to the price but I thought, "it's Anastasia why am I complaining?!" I kind of want to say it's the holy grail of highlighting. I bought the "That Glow" palette for my medium to tan skin tone and it just goes on beautifully. Definitely something I would recommend to every and anybody.
Nasharia B.
USA
Love the colors! I'm so in love with highlight, these colors fit my complexion so well! Nice shimmery sun kissed look. It's definitely a MUST buy!
Brandi C.
Crosby, TX
I use this every time I do a full face!!! The bronzed is my go to but I'm in love with the shimmer of summer! If you are looking to glow at night this is the perfect palette for you
Stephanie F.
Reno
My absolute favorite product!!! I love the shades of this highlight palette. I use it everyday and get many compliments. Soo worth the money and highly recommended! I seriously wear one of these shades everyday. Such a beautiful glow! Absolutely love it!
Brooke R.
Sioux Falls, SD
Easily one of my favorite glow kits. Such a beautiful highlight. The bronzers are so equally as amazing. They blend well and are a naturally beautiful highlight. Definitely worth the money
Lauren E.
Denton Manchester , M342BL
I love this highlight palette, it gives such a glow, and is very bold and stands out with gives a bright highlight, some of the colours include undertoned colours e.g. Pink heart has pink undertones and lucky clover has slightly green
Nicole T.
I love this! This pallete is my go to for highlighter . It’s easy to apply, goes on smooth. Shimmery finish. I have combo skin and it’s amazing .
Ashley c.
I love this product its an amazing product and i would love to get it . It looks so creamy and has a nice glow to it i love it !
Angie O.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It’s great because of its variety of colors. It is able to follow with me through my tan in the summer, and throughout the cold pale winters. Also, this pallet isn’t glittery, which I love for highlighters.
Ashia B.
this product literally works so good i use it everyday in my morning makeup routine it helps me match that perfect makeup look on the daily i bought it two years ago and still to this day an in love with it would 110% recommend!!!:)
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out

Sephora