BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...86 Answers
  • I would love to try this pallet3 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
This glow kit is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I picked it up at the IMATS LA and I have fallen in love with it. It has the perfect pigmentation. It's not overpowering, but it also isn't sheer!  And with the four color options, you have everything you'll ever need. I think the price is worth it if your a highlighter fanatic.
Ashley D.
I returned this and got my money back. For the price, I better look plastic. I don’t know but I feel like the formula was pressed to hard on the palette I purchased. It came out so chalky on my skin and could barely see a glow. The Amrezy was released around the time of my return so I put my money towards it.
Kat 🕷.
League City, TX
This was the second highlighter I ever purchased, and I’m so glad I did! The pans are huge, the pigment is not playing around and it’s doesnt matter if I put on foundation or go all natural. This highlight doesn’t need a base to shine!!
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This was actually my first highlighter I ever purchased and it was recommended to me by the employees at Ulta. I have fair skin and I have used a mixture of all four shades of highlighter. It has four awesome shades so that you can use it during any time of the year. I have always been a fan of Anastasia products so I trusted the brand and went for it. A lot goes a long way with this palette so it is worth the money and it looks so so pretty when it's on.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I love this highlighter. Upon looking at it you might kind of be put off at the purple and the pink highlighters in the palette trust me they are amazing for anyone. The colors work for any skin tone and the colors do not look super dramatic. They are super pigmented and easy to apply, they are super creamy for a powder highlighter. They last long, especially with setting spray and the glitter on this highlighter looks great in pictures. These were the first highlighters I ever used and they got me really comfortable with highlighting. Recommend it to anyone looking to try a couple different colored good highlighters.
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
I have all the glow kits and this one is one of my favourite glow kits thus far. The texture is smooth, blends easily and the colour selection is great. There is no chunky glitter or fallout and it looks great on my fair skin. Highly recommend. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
Breana N.
Paulina, LA
The sun dipped palette is one of my favorite glow kits. Not only is it a highlighter but it can also be used for a "bronzed" look, which is my favorite look. The pigment is nice and if you want extra glow you can always layer more on.
Morgan M.
All of Anastasia’s highlighters are great! You get a lot of product for the price. The shades are all very pigmented. Definitely a staple in my make up bag. Would recommend to anyone who loves highlighter palettes and trying different shades. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Highlighters are my favorite part of doing my makeup. I’d probably have to vote this highlighting kit at the best I’ve ever used. These shades work on almost anybody and the light they reflect all day is just truly amazing. Many of my clients purchased this kit after I used it on their wedding day.
Kim S.
No highlighter has ever worked better! Every highlighter I ever bought would never last long or wouldn't be noticeable. I would recommend spending the extra money to buy the product. It accents the rest of your make up and really lights your face up. It also is long lasting, unlike most products!
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out

Sephora