BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...86 Answers
  • I would love to try this pallet4 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
annie m.
michigan
This was my first highlighter that was high end and I used it almost daily. The powders are buttery and have a gorgeous color payoff. They are buildable as well so they can really be used with any makeup look. The left two shades were a bit dark for my fair skin tone but the top left worked beautifully as a bronzer and the bottom left made a beautiful eyeshadow. I love this product so much. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
Michelle H.
So, so good. I really didn't think I'd use all of the shades in this palette when I set out in purchasing it, but I actually do! They're all so beautiful and they shine SO brightly but all blend equally well. I didn't find any "chunky glitter" that some people are complaining about, and the glow I get from using the colors in this palette is pretty unbelievable.

Don't go too HAM - they're pigmented!
B R.
 oh my goodness! I love this highlighter palette are use it all the time. Couldn’t get anything better! This highlighter is so pigmented and it is very noticeable. Would definitely recommend this to anybody who is starting  with highlighter
Bilva P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this glow kit for a couple of years now, i love all the different shades in this kit. The sun dipped kit works well with my tan skin tone. Very Illuminating! Highly recommend!
Amber l.
elizabethtown
Purchased at: Sephora
In nearly every makeup look i do, if i want a nice sunkissed highlight, I wear my Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit. I got it on sale for half priced and it's the best purchase I've made. I haven't hit pan on any colors yet, but when I do, I WILL be buying a new glow kit, whether it's half priced or full price.
deleted d.
This review is actually for Anastasia’s “That Glow” glow kit. It is absolutely beautiful, I love the colors on this kit. As you can from the picture the dripping in gold highlight is my favorite 😍 absolutely love this glow kit I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Madison N.
Winslow, IN
I put this on my cheek bones in addition to my liquid highlighter to intensify my glow. Great quality as far as powder highlighters go, I love I have options between the four colors.
Amaya C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had this for a while and it does not disappoint.The variety of colors allow me to use it throughout different season and it is my everyday highlighter. 10/10 would recommend!
Maggie 💛.
Portland
I was given this palette as a birthday present! It was my first highlight palette or pressed highlighters in general. The only other one I had was one of the Kylie's. I love the way this product feels. I use this palette with a Morphe and the color goes on smoothe and evenly. They have a gorgeous shine to them and they can be used daily.
The only reason I gave this product a 4 instead of a 5 is the highlight color range in the same palette. For my skin tone I personally don't like the way two of them look on me, which is half the palette. :( "Bronzed" is way too much of a rich bronze when I put it on, even though it is a beautiful pigment. "Tourmaline" is a little too dramatic and pulls a lot of purple hues. For me to use it as an everyday highlighter, school, work, and school functions, I stick to the more basic tones in the palette.
Nailah D.
Hayward , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this when it first released and I’m STILL using it. I actually combine all the colors when I highlight because for my skin I feel like two of the colors are too light and the other two are to dark. It evens out and adds the pop I need!
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out

Sephora