BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...86 Answers
  • Does this show up enough my face or it will just be like ...9 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
Joshlyn G.
Opelousas, La
Such a pretty highlight palette. It may be on the pricey side but I mean 4 big pans of highlighters. You can't beat that. And when I say they're CREAMY & PIGMENTED I mean it. And some of abh highlighters are glittery & I dont like that but this isn't glitter. It slides on to the skin so smoothly. I mostly use the shade summer sometimes tourmaline with a lil' summer, it just all depends on what I'm feeling. I dont use bronzed on my face bc im so white (i rarely use tourmaline) but it would be so pretty on dark skin gals. This is such an AMAZING pallete for summer.
Hailey P.
Tucson
They didn’t have the kit I use on the listing here, but I purchased the ‘Moonchild’ glow kit. Anytime I wore any of the colors from the kit I almost ALWAYS got compliments on my highlight. The colors are so unique yet, extremely wearable. The formula is very soft but not entirely creamy like the Jeffree Star highlighters I now prefer to use. Wish the pan sizes were larger. Still very nice though!
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
I love this highlighters a lot, I’m a highlighter person so most of them I love it. The formula first of all is amazing, so creamy and not fall out at all. They pop off like a diamond, my skin tine is more in the olive tone and they work great on me. I use all of them, every time I’m wearing them people ask me what highlighter is it or give complements. At first I was thinking their expensive but they worth every single penny. And those pans are huge so their going to last you a long time. Definitely if you love highlighter as me you’ll fall in love with this.
Jordyn M.
Fairborn
I purchased this expecting so much more from the formula. It was so over hyped in my opinion, the pigment is just not there at least for me. When I spend 40 dollars On highlighters I expect to glow for the gods and that just wasn’t the case for me I have cheaper highlighters I actually like more. I do however want to try the sugar glow kit as I feel it is more for my lighter skin tone. I’m a HUGE Anastasia fan, this product is just on the bottom of my list.
Daniela C.
Sanford , FL
Excelente paleta, me encanta las tonalidades la aplicas una sola vez en el rostro y tú rostros ya queda lleno de luminosidad, no hace falta aplicar varias veces para tener buenos resultados, lo mejor de era paleta es que tiene imanes y puedes comprar varios y hacer los tonos que más te gusten en una sola paleta para el uso diario, realmente me encanta.
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
I always thought these products were a little over hyped, but boy was I wrong and boy was my highlight amazing. Not only is it bright in person, it photographs really well. Blending is great and I would recommend to anyone wanting a killer highlight. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
If you don’t own one of these glow kits, get your hands on one now! Each palette comes with 4 and has versatile shades for every look and everyone. Super pigments and 4 for a great price of 40$. Even when my skin is a little dry these glide on perfectly without looking dry or unblended. I absolutely love my kit which is in the shade ‘Sun Dipped’. Perfect for all seasons. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
This is the best highlighter kit I have ever worked with. My favorite one is the bronze because it just makes my skin shine and really matches with my contour. I recommend this item for all beauty lovers because this is my favorite makeup product, and favorite highlighter brand. So check this item out. I can't wait for my future highlighter kit that influenster will send.
Haley S.
ALL TIME FAVORITE GLOW KIT AND WANT MORE!!! I really love this brand and everything it offers! Norvina is amazing and she literally makes the best highlighters! I own this, I have a liquid highlighter, my mom owns the amrezy highlighter. I swear she keeps outdoing herself and impressing every single one of us! I literally can’t say how much I love her products , they’re just amazing!!
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
Anastasia highlighters have a formula that make powder look like the skin is wet where it’s been applied. Never looks cakey nor dry even if you’ve gone full on glazed doughnut with it. Never gets greasy or oily looking and I have oily skin. Like butter, flawless. It’s so beautiful.Would give five stars but not every shade suits me so I don’t feel it’s as good of a value.
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out

Sephora