BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Highlighter

A collection of four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush #23.

• Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
  • Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
  • Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
  • Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish

Bronzed, Tourmaline: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <154296> Summer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir:

• How is the glow? Is it a "shine a flashlight and summon B...6 Answers
  • So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read ...86 Answers
  • Does this show up enough my face or it will just be like ...9 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
  • "must must buy!! the fact that it sets up my face and i have oil skin so it doesn't smudges " in 883 reviews
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
The ABH glow palettes are a cult classic for a reason. I bought Sun-Dipped about a year ago. It gets daily use and there is STILL so much product in the pan. It sits beautifully on bare skin, BB cream, or foundation. It can build from a subtle glow to full-on glam. At the end of the day, when the rest of my makeup has faded or moved around, my highlight is still going strong. It’s a beautiful, fine-milled pigment with no big chunks of glitter to be seen. The Glow Kit is simply a must-have.
Haley H.
San Francisco , CA
I have never been more in love with a glow kit. To start off there is so much product for such a fair price that it is 100% worth it. This is my go-to glowkit! At first I was a little worried at how dark two of the colors were since i'm more fair-skinned, but when I tried them out they worked really well and didn't make me look to dark. I typically use tourlamaline and moonstone and sometimes summer! I'm excited to see how bronzed will look when it's summer and my tan comes back !
Regina P.
Dallas
This product was at a very reasonable price for it’s high quality. It was $40 at my local Sephora for the ‘Sun Dipped’ shades and with my tan and yellow undertoned skin, each shade looks great and I find I can use in the sun or dark and still have that shine. Great for multipurpose like eyeshadow or bronzer if you like a little shine! Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
Cheyenne K.
Waterford
I cant say that I hate it, but I've used better products for A LOT cheaper. This was the first highlighting product I'd ever used and I was obsessed with it. the payoff was amazing, i loved the shimmer, but when i decided to dabble in other brands, i realized its really not all that its cracked up to be. It left my face looking way more textured than it actually is, so I rarely ever opt for this out of my makeup kit anymore. its a great kit, just not my absolute favorite.
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
One of the best highlighting palettes I have laid my eyes on!! All four colors are gorgeous. The pigmentation is amazing, so a little goes a long way. It is $42 but it is so worth it. You will fall in love. The highlight is more on the intense side, so I highly recommend if you like a highlight that is noticable. It is great for going out and parties. One tip I have is to apply it with a light hand using the setting brush from real techniques. You will love this palette!!
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I finally bought the Sun Dipped palette I had been eyeing since these launched, and I am IN LOVE. I've been using these highlighters and no other highlighters every single day. The darkest shade is too dark for me at the moment, but it works great as an eyeshadow with is a plus. All I took with me on my winter travels was this palette and my Urban Decay Naked Basics and I'm able to do so many different eye looks as well as have all the highlighters I need!
Melanie D.
I have this in moon child and i love it. I was initially drawn to this by the purple shade however pink heart is my favorite. The highlighters in this were revolutionary when it was released and are still unique. They are super shiny without being glittery. None of the shades accentuate any texture on the skin either. I have had this palette for over a year and am nowhere near finishing it. I cant wait to buy more glow kits but havent had room in the budget :(
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
Must-have, super pigmented/shimmery and gives such a beautiful glow. Easy to apply/blend and lasts all day. I also use it as an eyeshadow when I don’t want to use another brand. And it never fails. Definitely going to buy again once I finish it.Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
annie m.
michigan
This was my first highlighter that was high end and I used it almost daily. The powders are buttery and have a gorgeous color payoff. They are buildable as well so they can really be used with any makeup look. The left two shades were a bit dark for my fair skin tone but the top left worked beautifully as a bronzer and the bottom left made a beautiful eyeshadow. I love this product so much. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit
Michelle H.
So, so good. I really didn't think I'd use all of the shades in this palette when I set out in purchasing it, but I actually do! They're all so beautiful and they shine SO brightly but all blend equally well. I didn't find any "chunky glitter" that some people are complaining about, and the glow I get from using the colors in this palette is pretty unbelievable.

Don't go too HAM - they're pigmented!
Rosie G.
So I've been debating to buy this glow kit? Haven't read the reviews but what would you rate this? How good does it apply to the skin?
Grecia F.
I am dying to get this!! Do you guys think they are worth the hype?
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?
Keke J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product have a buttery texture?
Leslie C.
Dalton , GA
I have been trying to get this glow kit but a lot of people tell me that they are not pigmented ? Can someone help me out

Sephora