Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA

Is this worth getting? I hear it's good but is it worth it?

Dallia S.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
So worth it!! I love it because if you're ever more tanned, pale, olive toned, theres a shade for you! So it's a great palette that your can use year-round
Francesca N.
Francesca N.
1 year, 3 months ago
This is absolutely worth it, girl! I'd say go for it because it gives you an amazing glow. Also, you have 4 different shades to choose from so who wouldn't buy it? Honestly, it is great for all skin tones and if you feel like its too light just keep on layering and you'll slay slay slay all the way!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
I love mine and use it on a daily basis. It is definitely worth it at its given price point because you are receiving 4 large pans for only $40. That's basically $10 per highlight shade. Compare that to one of Becca's highlighters at $38 a pop and you're definitely saving some money in the long run!
Ayesha K.
Ayesha K.
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes it is! But you dont need to buy all the different varieties. Just buy one highlighter palette and you'll be good! And trust me you'll love it!!
Eline N.
Eline N.
1 year, 11 months ago
I have three glow kits atm, nothing compeets. I love it. Worth it!!!
Jacksonville, FL
1 year, 12 months ago
is always worth it. I have this pallet and I use it everyday.
Jacksonville, FL
1 year, 12 months ago
is always worth it. I have this pallet and I use it everyday.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Laredo, TX
2 years ago
Absolutely worth it!!! They're perfect for both day and night as there's two colors you can use for each. Also you can layer more on for a more dramatic look or keep it light and simple.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Fredericksburg, VA
i think so
Aylin V.
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
2 years ago
Yes ... it really is worth the product it gives an amazing glow and it is so pigmented and also if you use a brush and apply a setting spray onto the brush than apply the glow it will work wonders !!!!!