Patricia D.
Evansville, IN

I need to know if these are worth the money. I love the colors but what skin tones do they work best with? Do they last? And what's the best one?

Lena L.
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I personally lot like the glow kits I use them individual or if in feeling extra ill mix 2-3 colors
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
1 year, 5 months ago
I'm fair and I have sun dipped. The colors work fine for my skin. I love it! They are so easy to use and look great. I hate highlighters that leaves chunky glitter but these give you a real glow.
Stefani S.
Stefani S.
edinburg , TX
1 year, 5 months ago
These are great for any skin type/skin tone. They have a lot of pigment and apply very smoothly it comes in big pans